Search

Gold Conversationalist

PENPALS WANTED!

Let's be penpals!

2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

Periodic Contributor

Hey I am your pen pal lol

Periodic Contributor

I am pretty sure my girlfriend is playing mind games with me and want to know if that's what anyone else thinks HELP! please

Info Seeker

I would like penpals too.  I just lost my husband of over 40 years  last week.   Pen Pals  ONLY  I am not looking for a date.

Regular Contributor

Hi Rosa..

I would like to be pen pals... pm me for address....

Contributor

Rosa   I have not been on this site for nearly a year. Now that we both have been alone for over a year now,I would like to know how you are doing.I know, many days I still am just going through the motions. I guess I am doing as well as can be expected and I hope you have some peace in your life. Maybe becoming penpals would be beneficial for both of us. I hope to hear from you. I am not sure how this works,would it be possible to exchange e mail addresses?   Dan

Periodic Contributor

I know this is late but I'm very sorry for your loss!

Contributor

I sent a brief note yesterday,but since I had not set up a account I don`t believe it went through. My name is Dan and I also would like a penpal. I am in a similar situation as you,recently lost my wife of 50+ years. I also am not looking for romance,but someone to correspond with that is facing being alone after so many years as a couple. I find I need to stay busy,so I have enquired about doing volunteer work . I have a large family(5 children)so I have a wonderful support group. I do miss having a mature ladies opinions and views on day to day things. I stay away from discussing politics and religion. Do you also have children living near? They are a great comfort. I wish you well.  Dan

Periodic Contributor

I am widowed,  do not have a large family,  and love cats.

Periodic Contributor

I lost my husband,  and would like a penpal. [private email address removed for online safety. Please use the Private Messaging application on the community]

Periodic Contributor

Good morning I'm a dog lover and we also have two demanding cats. I lost my husband 15 years ago May 21st it has taken me many years to try to get get back into the world again. 

Ingrid

[private email address removed for online safety. Please use the Private Messaging application on the community]

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Hi Ingrid...

If you are looking for pen pals send me a private message ... I love writing letters and meeting new friends...

Periodic Contributor

I am new to AARP pen pals so not sure how it works? I use a tablet or computer as my hand contractúres makes it difficult to write. I am 75, live alone and a retired Disability Law Advocate. I thought this would be a good social connection. My name is Marion.

Contributor

Hi Ingrid,  So sorry to hear about the loss of your husband.  I live with mine and my mom and dont know how I would live without either one so I can relate.  When I lost my grandmother it was very bad. Let's be friends and heal together from our grief and fears.  How do we chat by texting, email or messenger?

Regular Contributor

Good evening, 

I am looking for a pen pal myself. I am about to turn 31 and was recently married. I am looking for someone who wouldn’t mind weekly, biweekly, or monthly email correspondence. I look forward to hearing from you! Happy Holidays! 

Periodic Contributor

Hi there my name is Ginger i am married and have been for 31 years . I just turned 61 the11 of this month.

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

[Personal email address removed for personal online safety. please use the private messaging function on the community]

hi. I am a 75 yo married man

Bronze Conversationalist

Rosa...

I'm very sorry to read that you lost your husband.  Please be gentle with yourself and know that grieving is an ok process.

I care.

Gold Conversationalist

Rosa....I am so sorry for your loss.  Please send me a note.

th.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

Welcome Trish!

Periodic Contributor

Tyytttty

tommyb
Contributor

Hi...my name is Jo Ann and I would like to be a pen pal to a senior.  I enjoy writing and have many interests.  I am not looking for any type of relationship other than just helping to enrich someone's life with a letter in the mail.  Preferably a "shut in" or someone that just enjoys receiving mail (all of us, right!)  

Regular Contributor

Hi.. my name is Jodi and I am 71.  I would love to be pen pals..

[Address removed- Please do not post personal information in public areas of the community]

Regular Contributor

Hi... I love to send letters, cards and things and I am looking for new pen pals to snail mail with.  I live in Oregon and would love to hear from everybody ... my name is Jodi and I am a young 71 year old female...

Periodic Contributor

Good morning Jodi,

I am Debra and I’m still trying to figure out how this pen pal stuff works. I will be 70 in September. I was a CNA In an Alzheimer’s and behavioral management unit for 28 years. I have two children, a son and a daughter and three grandchildren. I live in Southern New Jersey. I am married to my best friend and we will be married 52 years in March. I would love to have a pen pal. I’m not sure how this works or how we exchange our address. I look forward to hearing from you.

Debra

Periodic Contributor

Hi there my name is Ginger i like bowling and singing and dancing. I life in Cumberland MD.

Regular Contributor

Good evening, 

I am looking for a pen pal myself. I am about to turn 31 and was recently married. I am looking for someone who wouldn’t mind weekly, biweekly, or monthly email correspondence. I look forward to hearing from you! Happy Holidays! 

Periodic Contributor

I liked your post.  I am 65, working. Published author.  Funny and deep emotionally. Happy New Year, Library Woman.

Tom

[Address removed- Please do not post personal information in public areas of the community]

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Ann....I would like to be your penpal!

Hello- I am a 60 year old nurse and would love to be pen pals with another lady- I still work and see how isolating some of the seniors I see.Having recently lost my mom, I feel the loss tremendously and would love to pen pal with someone!

Contact me if you would like a pen pal!

Regular Contributor

Hi .. my name is Jodi and I would enjoy being pen pals with you.  I live in Oregon and I am a young active 71 year old woman... send me message and let's start having fun.  I am new.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP