Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

PENPALS WANTED!

Let's be penpals!

2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

Periodic Contributor

Hi I'm female and would b interested in writing. Sorry to piggy back messages.

Conversationalist

So, how can this be done?  I would love to do this.  I have lived in Hawaii for 30 years and went to Tonga for 2 years.  Love the islands so much!

My father was in the military and we moved every 2 years. Oh, the places we went.

Periodic Contributor

My name is Teresa and I'm 62 years old. I live in Western New York State. I'd love to hear about your military travels and be your pen pal. You can contact me at my email[email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired].

Regular Contributor

My name is James

my email address is

[email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

i look forward to talking to you

Hi, there!  My name is Barbara and I live in Orange County, CA. Would love to be a penpal. I'm divorced, mom of three, grandma of one. Working full time in the legal field. Not sure how to communicate on this feed and arrange to write. I don't want to post my address here on this feed.

Happy holidays, everyone!

[Admin Note: Please contact users via private message].

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Barbara...would love to be penpals.  Hope all is well in Orange County.

Please send me a PM...thank you.

Periodic Contributor

Hi. Wow I think I'm the youngest on here. I just googled and this came up. Lol I used to write my friends grandpa and he passed away over a year ago and I miss writing. I'm 33 by the way lol.

Periodic Contributor

Hi Misty,

I am a bit older but from your post that doesn't seem to matter. I am 67 and am a retired engineer. I would enjoy a younger person's point of view. I have many interests.... I love boating, I have three boats and lived in my sailboat for four years, I ride motorcycles, fish, camp, when I camp it obviously has to include water. I SCUBA dive and use to skydive. I have a passion for growing house plants and gardening. I have over one hundred house plants, some I don't even know their names. I also enjoy reading. Well enough about me for now I would enjoy hearing snit you and your interests. You are more than welcome to email me at j[email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

Hope to hear from you, 

Joe

Hello You sound interesting.  I would like the opportunity to get to know you.  I'm looking to make a new friend to have conversations with about many different subjects.  I am 54 a black guy divorced with no kids.  I work from home doing the bookkeeping for my Church.  When I'm not working I read, watch tv,listen to all kinds of music especially 80's music.  The best decade ever.  I use to go roller Skating and to beaches.  As well as going to amusement parks.  Although I was always too big for the rides.  I will be honest with you I am very overweight.  I also like watching political shows.   Sorry  for your loss of your grandpa.   Anyway tell me all about you.   I hope to hear from you.   Marlon 

Periodic Contributor

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well. I am doing pretty good, taking this all one day at time, and just thankful for everythign i have and the ability to still be able to work during this difficult time! I hope you had a nice Easter. Have a great day!

Regular Contributor

My name is James. I am married step father of two boys and a grandfather of two beautiful girls. My email address is [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]., please feel free to contact me there. 

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a pen pal, years ago I had a few, then when the internet  took over they just faded away. I retired from my job of 30 years in September. To fill the void I would love to have a pen pal. I would love to hear from you. 

Periodic Contributor

Hi I’m new not sure how to do this 

Periodic Contributor

Hi!  I too retired from my job of 25 years recently. My name is Teresa and I am 62 years old. I live in Western NewYork state near the Pennsylvania border. I'm happy to correspond if you'd like a pen pal.

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Hello? My name is Ingrid Stephanie Jordan and I'm lonely. I have 3 fur-babies the joy of my life.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Ingrid,

I'm Joe I would enjoy emailing. I live alone and during these crazy times it would be nice to talk with someone. My email [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW PLEASE USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGING FUNCTION ON THE COMMUNITY] hope to hear from you.

Joe

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello my name is James

my email address is

[email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired].

i look forward to talking with you

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Any young good looking ladies can reach me at www,.....................

Email address removed for security reasons.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am interested in becoming a pen pal. I am 62 years old and live in Western New York State. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi .. I was born and raised in Buffalo.  Now I live in NC.  I am 65 and retired.  God bless!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would love to have a penpal. I am 58 years young n live in the beautiful mountains of NC. with my husband. Have two kitties, Leah n Molly. Love to talk about; the Lord, cats, baking...mostly homey things. Not too good with figuring out tech. stuff, so if you want to be my penpal, pm. me.

Thank you n God Bless.

Pat

Periodic Contributor

Hi my name is Misty. I have 2 cats also. I live in Montana.
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Misty!

I got your message today and would like it if we could be pen pals. I live at the Jersey Shore and have a dog. 

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Kathleen

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello everyone! 

I found this page while searching for pen pals. They sure are hard to find these days. I am looking to find either email or snail mail pen pals. I am wanting to make friends and share stories. 

A little bit about me, I will be 30 years old this year. I am a librarian who loves to learn! Right now, I am branching out of my normal field and gaining experience in other areas. I have one husky puppy and two cats. Some of my hobbies include; cooking, gardening, reading, working on puzzles, and watching Hallmark channel. 

I have never really had a pen pal before and would love to find a few 🙂 

Thanks everyone! 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I would love to be your pen pal my email is [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

If you want to contact someone - just click on their profile name;  When their page appears you will see where you can send them a personal message. 

@SIMPLEGAL wrote:

Let's be penpals!

2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello. My name is John, I live in the ex-urbs of Upstate New York. I'm looking for a pen-pal to write to in an area other than where I live. I worked in a number of jobs over my life, from Real Estate to Broadcast Engineer to Sales Associate. Presently just retired and have been practicing writing to help with the circulation in my hands. It worked, so this seems to be the next step, using that to become a pen-pal.

I'm not sure how to contact anyone with my email though, as this is new to me.

Contributor

Hi John..  My name is Ray and I lived in Buffalo for many years.  Live in NC now with my wife Pat and 2 Siamese cats.  Hope to become friends..

0 Kudos
Contributor

single senior female wanting pen pals, male or female, still work part time but not enough to fill the hrs, in a day.  empty nest sindrom. like to garden, work with my hands, was raised on a farm, am trying to adjust to city living.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello,
How can we contact you ?
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP