Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

PENPALS WANTED!

Let's be penpals!

2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

Regular Contributor

Hello, my name is Anna; you may contact me at [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]. I too was a Legal Assistant for many years, oil & gas field.

Gold Conversationalist

I am so happy to see folks are finding penpals.

@SIMPLEGAL wrote:

Let's be penpals!

2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love have Paypal .Moved from Florida after Hurricane Michael to Indiana  I have 3 grown kids and 10 grand babies lost hubby little over 2 years ago contact me on here 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

hello,

looking for a penpal for a retired friend, retired health professional, 74 years old male, grandfather of 2, Widowed. Likes to hand write.  Message me if your interested. 

Trusted Contributor

Would love to correspond with new and interesting people from any state.  I live in Buffalo N.Y. I'm  retired from a state job. I'm also a widow of approximatly 16 yrs, and i would welcome the oppertunity  to have conversations with  you!

Contributor

I am a 65 yr old man who is a retired bus driver and now is in the process of becoming an ordained minister.  My wife & I live in N.C. but I'm originally from upstate NY.  I enjoy writing & I would welcome the opportunity to make new friends .. maybe with you???

Thanks for reading this and may you be blessed..  👍

0 Kudos

Hello everyone. Please DO NOT reveal personal information on a PUBLIC FORUM,  If you wish to provide contact information, use the Private Message functionality on the community.  Learn more here >> https://community.aarp.org/t5/Technology/How-do-I-send-a-private-message/ta-p/2185159

In all cases, please be careful when sharing information.

Thank you

Regular Contributor

I would love to have a pen pal.  I see that this post is several weeks old, but would be interested in a pen pal. 

This brings back memories when I was in elementary school, and the teacher organized pen pals then and I had a pen pal who lived in Scotland.  What a wonderful idea!

0 Kudos

I would love to have a pen pal. I am interested in travel, languages, family and am fairly conservative. Female pen pal preferably.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello!

I would like to be your pen pal.

Im in my 50s and we have six grown children and grandchildren.

Here is my address. 

[personal address removed from PUBLIC VIEW to protect your online privacy]

Have a nice evening! Please let me know by email if you received this message. 🙂

Regular Contributor

Hello Sandi my name is James. My self I am only 48. We have two grown children, with two grandchildren. [Personal email address and poste address removed fro PUBLIC VIEW to protect your online identity]
I would love to hear from you

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Image result for pen pal clipart

I'd love a pen-pal.  you can email me at [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired] so we can exchange addresses.  I am 51 and work full-time, love to read, and all things horror.  

Contributor

Hi! My name is Deborah. I'm looking for pen pal care givers. Some one that too is caring for a family member or friend, that would like to correspond the old fashion way.

Writing Letters. It's that personal touch that makes you feel someone is on the same journey and just looking to share at times the pain, the triumph and the defeat. And to know we are not ALONE in this part of our lives. To have someone help you feel you can stay on this path with the help of a new friend.

Periodic Contributor

Hi Deborah, I would love to correspond with you. There's a lot of us caregivers out there, so perhaps we can be of help to each other.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Greetings from the Eastern Shore:

It's a pleasure to meet you.

So are you interested in writing letters or emailing. Please let me know

Thank you

Debora

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi, Debora on the Eastern shore. I'm Teresa in Southwestern New York State. I'd prefer emailing if that works for you. My email address is f[email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

My name is James

my email address is [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

i look forward to talking to you

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi just looking to meet new people I enjoy writing letters. I'm female and from Mt.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi James 

how does this work?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

First let me explain, I am happily married. The only thing I want is someone to talk to, and God willing become friends. 
we could exchange emails or we could use snail mail, US postal

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

James that sounds fine to me. My email is [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

My name is James

my email address is 

[email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

i look forward to talking to you

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello! I am interested! I am an older caregiver for my disabled adult daughter. I live in Texas. Please let me know if you’d like to connect via mail, thank you.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Deborah,

I enjoy receiving and sending mail.

I’m a grandma and I work part time.

if you would like to write let me know and I will send you my address.

Sandi 🌸

0 Kudos

Hi, I am retired 68 yr old man, happily married and would be intersted in conversation. I live in Tennessee.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mr3352735 

@co84506256 

@SengaL903370 

@DebS132580 

& others

Hello there all of you posting that you wish to be penpals 

Realize your newbies so you may not be aware that you can do as I did at top of this post @person name 

Without doing that its difficult to know who you are responding to ??? 

So open to post & type @ & list  of all those posted here will popup choose the person(s) you want then they will be recognized in your post & also they'll get email(if setup to in settings) & know you responded to them

Also you can click their avatar(name)  & send them private messages here if you desire to share addresses or email info cause not supposed to put personal info on thread they'll remove it

Good luck on being penpals

Hope you all are able to make great connections 

Just thought I'd share a little guidance it can be tricky learning how all works 

Have a blessed day! 

Ginger  :  )

Contributor

Hi, I realize the post says "pen pals" wanted so maybe I should say that I'm interested in e-mail pals. I'm a senior gal and talk with my kids, grandkids, great-grands and close friends over the phoner and through text.  However, I enjoy going on the computer or tablet and writing an e-mail.  It's fun  to make new friends, share daily events, get to know each other and even learn from each other. If anyone is interested please feel free to drop me a line  ...  [email removed for security reasons] ... Stay well, stay happy and take care of you  🙂

I am new to this and look forward to having a penpal. I live in Glasgow, Scotland. Been engaged for 33years. Have 1 son(23) and a grandson (3 and a half). They keep me busy. I like to read, knit, take photographs, walks in the country. I had my wee dog sam for 11 years, he passed away on the 1st of Feburary this year. I miss him lost. I have been paid off from work due to a health issue. I volunteer in the Recovery Cafes in the North East of Glasgow, have done for the last 6 years.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Senga

Periodic Contributor

I'm new to AARP Pen Pals too. I wanted to share that I was in you neck of the woods in June of 2019. I'd have to look at my itinerary again but we were in Troon and in Glasgow for a short time. We were out sightseeing castles.  Scotland is such a beautiful country and I would love to return and see it without time constraints. 

I work with behavior Health and enjoy volunteering with Habitat for Humanity. If you don't have a pen pal maybe we can communicate. 

I'm 66 years old. 

Lily

Periodic Contributor

@SengaL903370 

Hello I am new to being a penpal and noticed that you like to knit and live in Scotland.  I would love to have a penpal that is in another country.  Would you like to see if we would make a good match?  I am 32 and live in Vancouver, Canada.  I have been married for just over a year and are currently petless but if we couold have one we would definitely have a dog.

Regards,

Heather

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP