Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Hi John!

Message 41 of 129

Hi John..  My name is Ray and I lived in Buffalo for many years.  Live in NC now with my wife Pat and 2 Siamese cats.  Hope to become friends..

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 42 of 129

Hi, I am retired 68 yr old man, happily married and would be intersted in conversation. I live in Tennessee.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank you: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 43 of 129

Hello my name is Ginger i live at Cumberland MD . I would like to be your pen pal.                             

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 129

Hi .. I was born and raised in Buffalo.  Now I live in NC.  I am 65 and retired.  God bless!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 129

I am a 65 yr old man who is a retired bus driver and now is in the process of becoming an ordained minister.  My wife & I live in N.C. but I'm originally from upstate NY.  I enjoy writing & I would welcome the opportunity to make new friends .. maybe with you???

Thanks for reading this and may you be blessed..  👍

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 129

Hi James,

Where are you located?   I'm a 61 or 62 year old female who always forgets how old she is.   I'm located in Southern California.   So, what do you say?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 129

I am interested in becoming a pen pal. I am 62 years old and live in Western New York State. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 129

I would love to have a penpal. I am 58 years young n live in the beautiful mountains of NC. with my husband. Have two kitties, Leah n Molly. Love to talk about; the Lord, cats, baking...mostly homey things. Not too good with figuring out tech. stuff, so if you want to be my penpal, pm. me.

Thank you n God Bless.

Pat

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

ATTENTION PENPALS: : PENPALS WANTED!

Message 49 of 129

If you want to contact someone - just click on their profile name;  When their page appears you will see where you can send them a personal message. 

@SIMPLEGAL wrote:

Let's be penpals!

2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 129

Would love to correspond with new and interesting people from any state.  I live in Buffalo N.Y. I'm  retired from a state job. I'm also a widow of approximatly 16 yrs, and i would welcome the oppertunity  to have conversations with  you!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.