Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Hi John!

Message 41 of 129

Hi John..  My name is Ray and I lived in Buffalo for many years.  Live in NC now with my wife Pat and 2 Siamese cats.  Hope to become friends..

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 42 of 129

Hi, I am retired 68 yr old man, happily married and would be intersted in conversation. I live in Tennessee.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Thank you: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 43 of 129

Hello my name is Ginger i live at Cumberland MD . I would like to be your pen pal.                             

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 129

Hi .. I was born and raised in Buffalo.  Now I live in NC.  I am 65 and retired.  God bless!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 129

I am a 65 yr old man who is a retired bus driver and now is in the process of becoming an ordained minister.  My wife & I live in N.C. but I'm originally from upstate NY.  I enjoy writing & I would welcome the opportunity to make new friends .. maybe with you???

Thanks for reading this and may you be blessed..  👍

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 129

Hi James,

Where are you located?   I'm a 61 or 62 year old female who always forgets how old she is.   I'm located in Southern California.   So, what do you say?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 129

I am interested in becoming a pen pal. I am 62 years old and live in Western New York State. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 129

I would love to have a penpal. I am 58 years young n live in the beautiful mountains of NC. with my husband. Have two kitties, Leah n Molly. Love to talk about; the Lord, cats, baking...mostly homey things. Not too good with figuring out tech. stuff, so if you want to be my penpal, pm. me.

Thank you n God Bless.

Pat

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

ATTENTION PENPALS: : PENPALS WANTED!

Message 49 of 129

If you want to contact someone - just click on their profile name;  When their page appears you will see where you can send them a personal message. 

@SIMPLEGAL wrote:

Let's be penpals!

2441872tr5hi57akf.gif

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 129

Would love to correspond with new and interesting people from any state.  I live in Buffalo N.Y. I'm  retired from a state job. I'm also a widow of approximatly 16 yrs, and i would welcome the oppertunity  to have conversations with  you!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors