Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Pre-Packaged Medications

My mother is interested in having her medications pre-packaged. It is where the pharmacy puts your medications in pre-sealed and labeled bags by date and time. It seems really convenient and appropriate for her needs. I have found two major companies and a few regional pharmacies providing this service through the internet. The bigger companies are PillPack and CVS. I'm looking for consumer reviews on these services. I found a blog with 83 reviews for PillPack and the reviews were dismal. I can't find any reviews on CVS's service.  Does anyone out there have any personal experience with these services or similar?

Super Contributor

I get my medications from CVS and know they offer both automatic refilling (until you run out and then they call your doc for you) and mailing medications.  - I don't think that's what you're describing above, but it would seem CVS might be the pharmacy to try as they offer several services.  

Maybe give your local CVS a call?

People will stop asking you questions if you answer back in interpretive dance. - Meme
0 Kudos

I don’t have any information but was wondering if you found anything without dismal reviews. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP