Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿค— WE are thinking of YOU! Please Stop By To See Us :)

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿค— WE are thinking of YOU! Please Stop By To See Us :)

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

WE cry, rejoice, talk, share!

Whatever YOU need, WE are here for YOU.

***YOU are a very SPECIAL person and WE want to hear from YOU***

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

Yes Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , it if for you my friend! ๐Ÿคฃ

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Regular Contributor

I am having a hard time opening the community page and it making sense of any message I send. I canโ€™t find any reply. But yes o constantly get emails for it

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

PLEASE DO. Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE  ๐Ÿ˜€  Today is going to be another busy day.  My son is moving in today!  I am so glad.  I must admit though that even with two storage bins, he is bringing a lot of stuff here??  We eventually will determine when and where we plan to move to and make that move together; him in his house and me in mine but near each other.  Attending the "Reveal Party" yesterday at my neighbors was good for me.  It was nice to be with people, but sad also.  Seeing loving families together reminded me of my loss.  However, it was a nice day and I survived.  Hope it is cooling off where you live.  It remains very, very hot here making it impossible to be outside.  STAY COOL EVERYONE  โ›„

Bronze Conversationalist

Cadee @Cadee2719 , It's great that moving day is making you happy! You seem to have a plan and are moving toward your goal. I'm glad you had a nice day socializing at the party. Those kinds of events can come with some emotional speed bumps. You felt the bumps and were able to cross them. Kudos to you.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Conversationalist

Thanks Nicole. โค๏ธ  He slept here last night and it was the first night I slept all the way through to this morning!!!  Today my grandson is coming to visit so I am one happy old lady.  ๐Ÿ˜€

Trusted Social Butterfly

I had to go to the doctor on Friday to have hands checked as I have numbness/tingling and hand pain in both hands..A nerve test was ordered asap and waiting for the appt. call ..Also on  my last visit in July a Nuclear stress test was suppose to be ordered and it turns out it wasn't ..a real "go around" so here I am again at base one...Everything these days seem to be backwards in all areas..Everyone is short handed so there are endless delays..My overall attitude is positive and I take each day as it comes..

Trusted Social Butterfly

An update appt. set for Oct, for the EMG (nerve test) It's too bad that things take so long to have done in today's world..The Nuclear Stress Test has been shelved because you have to have a consultation with a cardiologist before having this even though it was suggested by hospital physician to my primary ...I also had an eye exam that showed cataracts that need attention down the road..I think one puts their own health aside when one becomes a caretaker for a loved one ..Then all hell breaks loose after loved one passes...Other wise I am doing okay...

Conversationalist

What is important is that you ARE taking the steps to take care of yourself.  That is important.  It is sad that health care is a struggle in America.  Don't give up.  Your primary doctor should refer you to the cardiologist since the hospital suggested it.  I would get in touch with him/her and tell them you want the stress test that was recommended and that you want the doctor to make the referral now.  I had to fight with the insurance company, doctors, etc. to get the PET scans required for my husband but I got them.  Perhaps your daughter can make this call to the doctor for you.  Wishing you success.

Trusted Social Butterfly

My daughter lives with me and plays an important role in my life taking me shopping and to various appointments. I have other children too who are there when needed...

Bronze Conversationalist

How are your hands Jonibee? I hope they're better. These things can be unsettling. Take care.

Conversationalist

I was having tingling in just my left hand.  A Physical Therapist prescribed exercises that I do each morning and evening and it seems to help.   I hope that you will get the help that you need.  I also have numbness in my calfs and the doctor told me it is OLD AGE and lack of blood flow to my feet!  Isn't being old fun?  ๐Ÿ˜

Bronze Conversationalist

Gee, I'm glad you're getting the proper care. Dealing with medical is unsettling these days. Especially since you've recently been through so much. It's hard and scary going through these things. You may feel alone. But you're not alone. A loving God is always with you. Whatever your beliefs. One Step at a time. Take care! Things will work out.

Bronze Conversationalist

If we don't have enough stress and challenges in our life, we have dealings with the medical community. I'm sorry to hear about your hands, but glad that test was at least ordered. I hope you get an appointment soon that will give you some answers going forward. Keep that positive attitude while being your best health advocate.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

Trusted Contributor

I got so angry Friday. I had to go through some paperwork of my husband's. I ended up taking a rubber mallet and smashing an end table with it. Don't worry, it was one that I was getting rid of, LOL. I know that anger is one of the stages of grief so I know that I am starting to really understand that he is truly gone and not coming back. My grieving process has begun. My Mom asked me if it made me feel better but it didn't. I know that the angriest part is still to come but at least I can take it out on things that I don't want anymore, LOL. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Yes Kimberly @KimberlyM389662 sometimes we do get angry and it is one of the identified stages of grief. You felt like smashing that table that you no longer wanted with your rubber mallet and you just did it. You are still ok and that's important. The end table not so much, but it wasn't important if you were getting rid of it. 

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Sorry Nicole, I disagree with you.  You have many, many "humans" on this site that care and love you.  โค๏ธ

Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole, we care about you! We care very much about you. I try to drop in and see how everyone is doing. I identify with what you are all going through. It's definitely not easy. I need to make a new familiar. For instance  instead of traveling the same route. I go a different route and note new landmarks. Until those become the new familiar.As for people, I live in an elderly community so a new familiar friend can quickly become a gone friend. High turnover. Lol But that's life. An often natural progression of events that are not fun. I just was reading where a woman said that sometimes the best she can say for an experience is that she got  through it. So, we get through it!  

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I hope everyone stays healthy too! My updates aren't that interesting. Usual household maintenance etc. Pay to fix or improvise where I can. Everything is increasing in price. I try to keep things in perspective. Physically I'm not much help to anyone these days. I like to see how all of you are doing and keep you all in prayer. Things have changed for all of us. God never changes, whatever belief of God you all hold in your hearts!

Trusted Social Butterfly

One Step At A Time ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am still trying to figure out where I am and how to make it better....not reallly for me but for my Love,He would not want me to suffer. but just remember the GOOD,,,,,,,,  

Bronze Conversationalist

So good to hear from you Carol @CarolD435501 . Trying to figure out where you are and how to make it better is definitely part of this journey! Do it for yourself because you are still living and also for your Love because he is such a big part of your life. Keep remembering and put one foot in front of the other.

Marcy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP