Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Top Tiles Matched, But Says Didn’t Win?

I played the Instant Wins tonight, and my top horizontal row of tiles all matched in one of them- but it told me I didn’t win? How is this?

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @MeganS514987 | @BertMacho | AlanL775885 | @AARPConsumerCare | BillD916633 | KristenD222700 |  | RussellP197074 | @a170938b | SpringIsHereSoHappy

Here's the latest response from @AARPTeri, in regard to any confusion with the new instant wins.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Instant-Wins-Clarity/m-p/2544041/highlight/true#M9467

@AARPTeri wrote 03-15-2024 08:38 AM:

Rest assured that the message below the game is the official disposition and outcome of the game.  We are working on resolving the visual issues.

Conversationalist

Thank You, KellytheBelly. I am still perplexed by the rollout of this new instant wins program if the winning visualizations are wacky. The slot machine was the one I got the 3 in a row on (-as did all the other complaints here. " We are working on the problem" still doesn't feel like an instant win does😁

Conversationalist

Screenshot_20240315-150018.png

Attached is my not a winner 😁

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/15/24)  @CatherineS641676 you got it!!!  💃💃💃

Conversationalist

That didn't work like I intended-sorry to be so challenged by computers😁. The photo is of my "not a winner" on a Bed Bath and Beyond slot game a few days ago-3 in a row on the top row. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/15/24) @CatherineS641676 , I am sending you a PM to help you with posting a picture  💙💙💙

Conversationalist

Thanks, my friend

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/15/24) Thanks @KellytheBelly   😎

[*** KELLY @KellytheBelly wrote:

Hello, @MeganS514987 | @BertMacho | AlanL775885 | @AARPConsumerCare | BillD916633 | KristenD222700 |  | RussellP197074 | @a170938b | SpringIsHereSoHappy

Here's the latest response from @AARPTeri, in regard to any confusion with the new instant wins.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Instant-Wins-Clarity/m-p/2544041/highlight/true#M9467

@AARPTeri wrote 03-15-2024 08:38 AM:

Rest assured that the message below the game is the official disposition and outcome of the game.  We are working on resolving the visual issues. ***]

Community Concierge

Hi Megan. I'm sorry about the confusion, but you did not win the Instant Win. The Reward Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

According to the Merriam-Webster, it sure meets the definition of the word below:

scam: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

By the way I sent a private message to @AARPConsumerCare on Friday. How long does it take to get an answer? Thank you in advance.

Conversationalist

So, AARP, what constitutes a win?

Image 3-4-24 at 8.06 AM.jpeg

Conversationalist

It was bad enough that, for the last couple years I haven't won anything at all, but now you're making it look like a win, but I still lose?

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/4/24) @RussellP197074 , I hope @AARPConsumerCare "responds" today. Good luck!  😎

[*** RUSSELL @RussellP197074 wrote:

It was bad enough that, for the last couple years I haven't won anything at all, but now you're making it look like a win, but I still lose? ***]

Community Concierge

Hi Nicole. I'm sorry about the confusion, but you did not win the Instant Win. The Reward Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

➡️(3/4/24) WRONG NAME: ⬅️

@AARPConsumerCare 

I think you are using my name Nicole (I do not play your games) instead of Russell @RussellP197074  (who plays them) 😎

[*** @AARPConsumerCare wrote:

Hi Nicole. I'm sorry about the confusion, but you did not win the Instant Win. The Reward Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K. ***]

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Nicole. I apologize. - Stephen K.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/4/24) @AARPConsumerCare , lol - you are "forgiven"  💙💙💙  Russell @RussellP197074 just posted AGAIN = still needs YOUR HELP!  😎

Hi Nicole. I apologize. - Stephen K. ***]

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

"Hi Nicole. I'm sorry about the confusion, but you did not win the Instant Win. The Reward Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K. ***]"

I'm still waiting for someone to tell us what a winner really looks like.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/4/24) Lol @RussellP197074 , don't hold your breath!!!  🤣😂

[*** RUSSELL @RussellP197074 wrote:

I'm still waiting for someone to tell us what a winner really looks like. ***]

Super Contributor

@MeganS514987 Hi Megan

It’s like this, you try for CVS

You have to get (3) CVS tiles in a row

same with any other instant win

playing for Dominos you have to get 3 - (Dominos) in a row

hope this helps

Contributor

i just got 3 burlingtons in slot machine game and says i didn't win, how are you suppose to win?

Community Concierge

Hi Kristen! We are aware of an issue with the Instant Win game. We are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I have had three gift cards (on the slot version) and still was not a winner.  I haven’t yet filled the 9 space card, but I suspect it’s similar. 

In reading the linked “Official Rule”, the rules for winning haven’t changed. Each gift card sweeps releases one gift card per day at a random time and the first person to play after that time gets the card.  
Under the new system, we have to watch the (meaningless)IMG_0583.jpeg spins before being informed. 

Community Concierge

Hi Alan! We are sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We are working to resolve the issue. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I also got 3 in a row on a bed bath and beyond today, and it said sorry, you didn't win. SHEESH!! 

Community Concierge

Hi Catherine. I'm sorry, but you did not win the Instant Win. The Rewards Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Contributor

This has happened twice to me now.  3 x 'gift cards' in a row (on the slot machine game) and been told 'Sorry you didn't win.' 

If you know there is a problem, and the Rewards Team is aware of the issue why are you still taking points for playing?  This has been going on since the start of the month.

Community Concierge

@BertMacho, we are aware that some users are experiencing visual discrepancies in the outcome of the games. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Rest assured, the message below the game is the official disposition and outcome of the game. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I must say I am not impressed with the new "instant win" set up. Thanks for helping Megan. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP