Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Site Down

Is anyone else having problems accessing the rewards site? It's not even showing up on the menu for me. Just says "not accessible".

Mine down yesterday and again today so far

Periodic Contributor

It is down for me. States for Maintenance.

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

9:49 AM on east coast, and it says 

AARP Rewards is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance

Why do they always do this during waking hours instead of late at night when fewer people even try to access the site?

Regular Contributor

This is precisely why I rarely even go on this site anymore. It needs work. I realize it's much easier to blame my internet connection, or my browser cache, but let's be honest for a change: it's YOU guys.

Conversationalist

I think they are doing this now because they have a problem.  The site was down most of the night and they probably didn't have the people there to correct it until this morning.  They had it up for a little while and then took it down for maintenance.  I just wish they didn't have some many technical problems.

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. You know when I worked in the Data field , when we made changes to a program or a group of programs we would test it out on a back up system. This way we didn't interrupt the day to day operations. Once tested we would implement it on the main system. I created run books so that if a problem came up at night, the computer operator could automatically remove the new programs and revert back to the old programs. Down time approximately 30 minutes. I would assume that AARP would have this capability. I'm just saying

Concerned Member
Conversationalist

Same here.

Conversationalist

Seems OK now.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP