Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Princess Digital Gift Card purchase issues

Contributor

Princess Digital Gift Card purchase issues

I have been having several issues trying to purchase Princess gift cards. This seems to be an ongoing problem from others that have posted issues since March. I have been trying to purchase gift cards for three days before the end of this month, May. I enter all information for purchase then get a message saying there is a problem with my payment information. I have called AARP several times and get passed on to the Rewards team. When AARP has this type of tech issue that seems to be ongoing with numerous people the lose of money does not seem to be an issue you are concerned about. 

What is AARP doing to assist members that are missing out on benefits because of tech issues.

Members should receive better service.

I'm interested in some resolution of this problem and hope this goes to a concerned Director.

0 Kudos

I received my Princess gift cards a few days after I purchased (on a Monday) All is good here.  I am really glad and hope that you get your gift cards, too.  Twice I have purchased $2500 in Princess cruise gift cards to pay for my cruise and it's a great savings!  However, I don't see Princess Cruise gift cards as an option anymore... wonder what happened? 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AdrienneC41207 Sorry about that! We had an issue with the Princess cards and it caused a delay in the emails. The Princess cards will be posted again once our team gets to the bottom of the issue. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same error as everyone else. Does AARP not know or listen? This is in June 2023 and it appears to not be fixed. I have tried multiple credit cards, computers, ip addresses, paypal, clear cache cookies, cellphones and nothing. This is a problem with AARP

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, you are correct. AARP shows no concern on correcting this problem. They are losing revenue that seems not to bother them. Customer service is very poor. Is there a Director that will take responsibility for this lose in revenue?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AnthonyA243036 I'm sorry to hear about this error you're receiving on the site, Anthony. Our designated team is working on your escalation. Please reach out to them using the phone # they provided in the email for further assistance regarding this case. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

I also attempted to purchase Princess Cruise gift cards yesterday 6/2/23.  My credit card sent me an email saying the purchase was made, but I got nothing from AARP and AARP hasn't charged the card yet. Today, if you look at your site, you will see that the princess cruise gift cards aren't even showing up as a choice.  I need that phone numer to call and speak to someone, too!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I used these numbers 1-888-687-2277 (8min call)

1-866-451-6305 (10min call)

Received a (3 min call from AARP) 1-202-434-2277

I give up and will NOT support this organization in the future. 

Pure RIP OFF to Seniors.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP