Contributor

Member Boost

Video's say earn 300 reward points with Member Boost. I cannot find any information on what it is or how to get it. The videos buffer about every 5 seconds and it takes forever to get through one.  When I finally get through, it only gives me 100 reward points. Very frustrating. My operating system is Windows10.

Glenda Noble
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@AARPCaroline 

It's very irresponsible to send members to the Transaction History which is inaccurate, and can't be viewed more than a few weeks in arrears.  Please fix Transaction History!!

Have a Blessed Day

MarylinScreenshot_2019-11-12-05-04-51.png

Regular Contributor

I only got 100 points too, I'm on iPad, had no buffering. What is boost?

Kathleen
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@g441297n the member boost is referring to how AARP members earn more points in AARP Rewards. You can check on your point balance and what you earned points for -- or identify any potential missing points -- in your Transaction History. 

@kb2064 Glad you scored all your points! Always let us know when you have an issue. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Contributor

That's what I would like to know. I looked everywhere and even Googled it. Can't get an answer.

Glenda Noble
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Check your transaction history.

Non-member gets 200 per video.

Memeber gets 200+100 per video. Those will be recorded as two separate transactions.

Regular Contributor

Yes, I discovered that too by checking transaction history, they are shown separate.  I just got thru completing caregiving 101, and about an hour later, they did add the 450 surprise extra points. Yea

Kathleen
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hello @kb2064 

Kathleen, glad u got the bonus😊 Transaction History is completely messed up, can't go back to 9/25Smiley Frustrated

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png