Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Losing Patience, Its becoming obviuos

so tired of logging in everyday only to see the same old rewards.  a water bottle, yoga mat, bluetooth pill reminder box, golf balls, and minisculely discounted gift cards.  POINTS ONLY GIFT CARDS!!

obvious the new rewards system is more to reward AARP.org rather than its members.

Periodic Contributor

Be thankful that you can redeem/play...No matter what I do...I can not earn/redeem Rewards...and to top it off this morning the pts..I some how got at the very beginning with the "new" Rewards are now gone...YEP my dailly AARP greeting is so so true "Something went wrong; try again later."

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @2Old2Slow 

My Transaction History can't be viewed for previous days more than a few days, and I've posted about it, called Customer Service and the problem gets worst.  On the first day, and everyday going forward I've taken a screenshot of each day's activities with ending balance for each day.  This is due to problems with tracking and points being awarded in R4G Transaction History.

This is only way I can view Transaction History from 9/25 to current with all the errors daily.

It's sad that so many are unable to earn or redeem with problem lasting for weeks, hope u can get points you are missing daily.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Bronze Conversationalist

As of last night, cannot redeem or view my transaction history. I could no longer redeem points watching videos two nights ago.

You would think our membership fee would be going towards fixing these types of issues!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AristotleOfGreece   Are you still unable to view your Transaction History?  We show you are earning points now and want to check to be sure you can redeem as well.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

My Transaction History has been messed up for more than a month now.

• I think it's a time zone issue with mine that started 10/16 and continues, plus unable to view more than a couple of days.  Can IT wizards check on these problems?  Thank you.

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

It depends on what computer I am using.

The laptop I usually use I really cannot do anything but view the community forum. Just view, not post. I cannot login to earn or redeem rewards.

On a public computer I used, I can take quizes and post and view the community, I cannot view videos.

I am using an older macbook laptop I have and can do everything for now.

A lot of issues with the aarp new rewards format/website and it doesn't seem I am alone. When I first used it, perfectly fine, but not anymore. I suspect the computer I am using now will have issues eventually.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago. Can't earn points and the points I had earned in the new AARP Rewards program disappeared. Submitted a request to cancelled my AARP membership yesterday.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP