Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Member Boost

Video's say earn 300 reward points with Member Boost. I cannot find any information on what it is or how to get it. The videos buffer about every 5 seconds and it takes forever to get through one.  When I finally get through, it only gives me 100 reward points. Very frustrating. My operating system is Windows10.

Glenda Noble
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPCaroline 

It's very irresponsible to send members to the Transaction History which is inaccurate, and can't be viewed more than a few weeks in arrears.  Please fix Transaction History!!

Have a Blessed Day

MarylinScreenshot_2019-11-12-05-04-51.png

Regular Contributor

I only got 100 points too, I'm on iPad, had no buffering. What is boost?

Kathleen
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@g441297n the member boost is referring to how AARP members earn more points in AARP Rewards. You can check on your point balance and what you earned points for -- or identify any potential missing points -- in your Transaction History. 

@kb2064 Glad you scored all your points! Always let us know when you have an issue. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Contributor

That's what I would like to know. I looked everywhere and even Googled it. Can't get an answer.

Glenda Noble
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Check your transaction history.

Non-member gets 200 per video.

Memeber gets 200+100 per video. Those will be recorded as two separate transactions.

Regular Contributor

Yes, I discovered that too by checking transaction history, they are shown separate.  I just got thru completing caregiving 101, and about an hour later, they did add the 450 surprise extra points. Yea

Kathleen
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @kb2064 

Kathleen, glad u got the bonus😊 Transaction History is completely messed up, can't go back to 9/25Smiley Frustrated

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP