Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Contributor

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Is there any way on AARP's website to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

View solution in original post

Hi, could you please remove me from all printed mailings? Thank you.

0 Kudos

I'd like to opt out of all AARP mailings, including advertisements, offers, bulletins, and magazines (including the AARP Magazine). I'd also like to opt out of all AARP emails, including AARP Rewards emails. Can you please process this request for me?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PamelaH55333 I sure can! Emails will stop within 10 days and mailings will stop within 12 weeks. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

Hi, Please remove me from receiving all the AARP mailings, including ads, offers, bulletins, Mag, etc. 

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MarkV688082 You got it, Mark. The pre-printed content will stop being delivered to you within 12 weeks. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi @AARPJanelleM - I would also like to opt out of all AARP mailings.

Thanks!

Preview

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ThomasM775740 @rpmoore68 @MarionF411122 @lawndoctor @MarioC831748 All done! Pre-printed content will stop being delivered to your mailbox within 12 weeks. Let me know if you need anything further!

Contributor

hello, i opted out of all marketing material digital or printed when i joined aarp but today came the magazine in my mailbox. please opt me out of everything. thanks

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RobertH540079 Hi Robert, you got it! I was able to stop all of your membership mailings and the pre-printed content will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Good day!

I was hoping you could assist in ensuring I do not receive any mail communications from AARP. I would like to opt-out of any magazines, bulletins, or physical mail. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ThatcherK847584 You've come to the right place! You can expect mailings to stop within 12 weeks ๐Ÿ™‚

Contributor

Hello,

Can you remove me from the AARP magazine subscription? I cannot find the option in the settings of my account.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RobertF705782 I sure can, Robert! The Magazine issues will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks. You know where to find me if you need anything further! 

Contributor

Please opt me out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by postal mail. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please opt me out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by postal mail. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@wynswid1 You got it! I was able to process your request and they will stop being delivered to your mailbox within 12 weeks. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Can you please include me in opting out of all physical mailings

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@EllyR871064 @JeffS94326 Got it! The pre-printed mailings will fully stop within 12 weeks. 

Info Seeker

Can you help me opt out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, or any other print mail?

Thank You!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@jp25814748 Sure thing! I was able to process your request and the mail will fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed labels. I'm always here to help!

Info Seeker

Can you please include me in opting out of all physical mailings? Thanks

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AnwatH881546 You got it! Let me know if there's anything further I can do to help ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos

Hello @AARPJanelleM, would you please opt me out of the AARP magazine, bulletin and any other mailings as well? I can view them online Thank you. 

0 Kudos

Hi, could you please also remove me from the physical mailing list for the magazine and bulletin as well? Thank you.

Contributor

Please remove me also from all printed mailings including magazine and bulletins. Thank you.

Community Concierge

@JamesK391467 @GenitaR511366 I was able to process your requests. I'm always here to help!

Contributor

Hi Janelle,

Hello @AARPJanelleM, would you please opt me out of the AARP magazine, bulletin and any other mailings as well?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JamesH603916 I sure can, James! Please allow up to 12 weeks for the pre-printed mailings to stop. 

Hi JanelleM,

I have the AARP Publications app and would like to stop the physical delivery of the AARP Bulletin and AARP Magazine. Do you need any additional info to make that happen for me?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP