Contributor

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Is there any way on AARP's website to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail?

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

She put de lime in de coconut, she called de doctor, woke ‘im up 😃

Btw: you can go to My Settings....continue to Preference Options ... & whatever else you want to customize...

My SettingsMy Settings

also you can call 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

Take care ☮️ ~Allen 🎅

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP