Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Contributor

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Is there any way on AARP's website to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

View solution in original post

Please opt me out of all AARP Magazine and other printed mailings. I prefer to read online. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Please opt me out of paper mailings of the Bulletin. 

Member # 353 241 149 7

Thank you.

Donna

0 Kudos

Hello @AARPJanelleM I, too, would also like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others.

If possible, also remove me from any emails or texts other than account action related ones.

Thanks so much for your assistance.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you...Happy New Year!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please opt me out of all AARP publications as well as mail offers from any service providers. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would also like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello! I wish all paper mail cancelled since I can read AARP Magazine online.

Is there a link where I can do this?

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello @sueklaus -- You can go here to read it online: https://www.aarp.org/magazine/.

I also need to remove all mailings, but this is for a member passed away and I was the executor and now i get her bulletin and magazine and mine too.  Her information is MS Suzanne Houdeshell and the ID on the label is as follows:

#312916299/0/A 6# EXP-JAN2025 008/00008

Thank you, Michael Huser

Please remove me from all mailings including the AARP magazine and the AARP Bulletin.  And any 3rd party mailings if there are any.   Thank you

Periodic Contributor

Greetings, 

I need help stopping both the Magazine and the Bulletin. The process seems so opaque; I appreciate any assistance. 

Todd

Periodic Contributor

Greetings, 

Could you help me to stop the AARP Magazine?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi @AARPJanelleM I would like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others.  Your help is very much appreciated.

Contributor

Please remove me from all mailings, too. 

Contributor

Hi Janelle,

I would also like to opt out from all AARP Magazine and other printed mailings.

Thank you!

Info Seeker

Hi @AARPJanelleM, Please opt me out from all AARP publications as well as mailed offers from any service providers. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Howdy!
Can you please include me in opting out of all physical mailings?
Thank you!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Since there appears to be no easy opt-out on the website, please opt me out from all publications & mailed offers from service providers. AARP needs to have an easily accessible option for "Digital Communications Only" to help eliminate the paper landfill glut that they are contributing to. Any AARP paper mail immediately go to recycle. I prefer to help save our beleaguered planet. Thanks

Info Seeker

Hello! Can you remove me from all printed mailings? I receive and look at everything digitally. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

Hi, could you please remove me from all printed mailings? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello AARPJanelleM. Would you please remove me from all AARP mailings? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

please removed my from the AARP Magazine.  Is there a digital option?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @BarbaraF107612. Yes, in the meantime, you can find the digi-AARP Magazine and/or AARP Bulletin online here: AARP The Magazine and the AARP Bulletin.

If you are using a tablet device, be sure to download the AARP Publications Tablet App so you can catch up on the latest (and past) issues of our publications at any time.

@BarbaraF107612 wrote โ€Ž11-10-2023 08:48 PM:

please removed my from the AARP Magazine.  Is there a digital option?

@AARPJanelleM 
Could you remove me from the magazine subscription? Thank you. 

0 Kudos

Could you do the same for me as well too?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@NelsR Yes, I sure can! The pre-printed mailings will stop within 12 weeks ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi @AARPJanelleM  I would like to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by postal mail also. Thank you ! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi @AARPJanelleM  I would also like to opt out of all paper mailings. I just use the app and email. Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi I would also like to opt-out of the magazine and bulletin (all printed mailer materials).  If these articles are avail. on website this would be fantastic!  Save a tree or two. ๐Ÿ™‚  Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi, could you please remove me from all printed mailings? Thank you.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP