Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Contributor

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Is there any way on AARP's website to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

@JeffreyB790406 You got it, Jeffrey! Those mailings will stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed material. 

0 Kudos

Please stop all mailed publications to me too.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TG292324 I was able to process your request; please allow up to 4-6 weeks for pre-printed publications to stop being delivered to your mailbox. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

Yes, please don't mail anything snail mail and stop the useless email promotions. I came here to find an answer I haven't found yet but the spam is a pain, so am responding to you with my other question. Lol, I'm talking like an old guy so must be in the right place. 
I joined us as a couple, even though my wife is 39 and I retired last fall at 62. For 12 bucks I assumed it would be well worth the investment. Living in a small Montana town I haven't been able to save a single dollar and find no benefit at all from membership. We travel the world but your trips aren't interesting to us, we camp, Airbnb, get into the population of the places we go, meet the people - no cruises. Flights, can find them as cheaper on my own and they go where and when I want. Food, no restaurants I want to eat at are listed and we would have to drive nearly 200 miles for the ones that are listed. Insurance, car deals, etc., all strikeouts. Entertainment...my age alone will get any senior discounts and there is no entertainment in our town. Phones, my plan is cheaper. So far I haven't found any value at all in AARP, so wondering if you have something? 

I've helped you by giving you more political sway when petitioning legislators. So it looks like I'm paying to give AARP strength and am getting nothing for the membership. 

Disappointed after all the hype, 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@StephenH902613 Hi Stephen, let me help! I was able to stop all mailings on your membership and they will fully stop being mailed to you within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Your membership includes a long list of carefully selected discounts, products and services. Have you seen them all? www.aarp.org/LearnAboutBenefits Also, have you interacted with us on a local level? Through our state offices and local chapters, we get involved with the issues that matter to your community. We’ll help you connect with others in your community through various advocacy and volunteer opportunities. Please know that we are always working to identify discounts and other member benefits that meet the wants and needs of our members like you. I'm always here to help, please let me know if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello,

Can you remove me from the AARP magazine subscription? I cannot find the option in the settings of my account.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Jacob61916 You got it! Your AARP Magazine issues will stop being delivered within 4-6 weeks. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Can you also remove me from the AARP Bulletin as well?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Jacob61916 Done! You know where to find me if you need assistance with anything else!

Hi AARPJanelleM - I would also like to stop receiving "AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail".  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

All done! The Magazine and the Bulletin should stop arriving within 4 - 6 weeks. If one more version is already being processed for delivery, you may receive that last one. If I can help with anything else, let me know!

0 Kudos

I would also like to opt out of all physical mailings 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KaitlinN84969 You got it! Those mailings will fully stop being delivered to your mailbox within 12 weeks. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

Hello, I'd also like to opt out of the AARP magazine, bulletin and all other mailings.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@52East Done! The publications have been stopped. What other mailings are you receiving that you would like me to stop?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would also like to have the AARP magazines & bulletins stopped to my mailing address too.  It's just a waste of paper in my case.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@EmuH I was able to process your request! You can expect those publications to fully stop within 4-6 week due to pre-printed mailing labels.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@EmuH You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Contributor

So I want my AARP magazine subscription and offers to be cancelled, @AARPJanelleM 

My name is David and my address 

[mod edit: please do not post personal details on the public areas of the community]

Community Concierge

@BarbaraF107612 You got it, David! The AARP Magazine will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks. Let me know which additional mailings you would like stopped!

If you would please, I'd like to opt out of all 3rd party mailings and all junk mail such as petitions, requests for donations, etc.  Also, I request that my name, contact information, AARP membership status, etc NOT be sold or shared with any other person, business, or organization.
Finally, this opt-out seems to be quite an involved process for something that could easily be handled with a few click boxes on a person's account page.  Please consider adding such a feature.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please opt me out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, and any other print mail.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello, I'd also like to opt out of the AARP magazine, bulletin and all other mailings.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@singo88 Done! Those mailings will fully stop within 12 weeks. 

0 Kudos

Hello, please opt me out of ALL mailings, both post office, and email.  How wasteful! I never signed up for them, and I don't want them.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AnneM325302 You got it! I have processed your request and you will no longer receive mail from us after 12 weeks and the emails will stop within 10 days. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

Also please opt me out of ALL paper mailings. Thanks

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PeterD250159 @GeorgeP681339 Done! You will notice the mailings stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello @AARPJanelleM, would you please opt me out of the AARP magazine, bulletin and any other mailings as well? I can view them online Thank you. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP