Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

GAMES ARE A FRUSTRATING ISSUE

The last week has been very annoying as the games have been changed. You can not enlarge or move without an annoying banner coming down and messing with the game. I agree with someone else's comment. This has been apart of my morning to try to keep my mind as sharp as possible. Now, it is so annoying I find myself stressing and getting upset. Please make the change back to past set up. Please do not take away something that helps us Seniors.

Periodic Contributor

Go to Arkadium.com directly. Same games but without the annoying header. 

Contributor

I I agree no more games for me. What is the stupid little letter at the front of this entry.

Regular Contributor

Relieved to hear that I'm not the only one having issues.  As soon as I complete Hurdle, the game collapses into a small black box and I can't see what my current cumulative score is.  Very frustrating.  I hope this "improvement" will be fixed soon!

Community Concierge

Hi Pamela! AARP is working hard on this issue. We have found that if you turn off the pop up blocker it does work better. Also, it is not an issue on all devices, if you have another device to use, to please try it.  We do apologize for this situation and hope to have it resolved this week. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

NO....ad blocker does nothing for this problem and the banner covering games.  

Contributor

No, it does not work better when my adblocker is turned off. Your site is already painfully slow because of the number of trackers and ads you allow. Please do better.

Community Concierge

Hi sj8493  We understand you frustration and we are always working to make are games faster. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I had asked about this once before, when they updated the games page and they fixed it for awhile and now the annoying banner is getting in the way again!

Periodic Contributor

I completely agree with this complaint.  The games are a key part of my morning "wake up" routine and now I have dancing banners, blinking ads, works and boxes flying all over the place!  Its like trying to play a game on board a roller coaster. If you cant fix it, I can find the exact same games somewhere else, on line, and free.  Your site is too jumpy with its attempts to funnel people into things. 

Community Concierge

Hi @1402MF, we're currently working on this issue. You'll find information and updates on our Community Post: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Games-Talk/AARP-Games-Red-Bar-Website-Header/m-p/2538107#M4448 - Diana G.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP