Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Delete my AARP account now.

I'm not 50 years old. Delete my account.

Hopping on to the delete train here. I signed up because I thought it'd be useful, but so far it's just been on more email a month that is useless to me. Please delete, and please tell your upper eschelon to make sure there's an option for the customer to delete instead of being forced to run around the bridge in order to get it deleted. Bad UI/UX design, and it is very scummy. 

To reiterate, delete my account and all associated records. I won't sign in again.

Community Concierge

@ThisisaS240571 In order to best assist you, please call 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) and a member representative will be happy to assist you. 

0 Kudos

Please delete this account, I somehow have two and this one is a duplicate under an email I haven't used in years. It doesn't even show I'm a member.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@sd3636  All done, be sure not to login to this account in the future to ensure it remains inactive. I'm always here to help!

Somehow the auto-renewal has continued even though I don't sign up for it. I guess I have to call during business hours to get it cancelled, along with my membership.

0 Kudos

Delete my account 

Please delete my account permanently

0 Kudos

Delete account please permanent.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DeanS230207 We're sorry to see you go, Dean! I was able to process your request. To ensure the account remains inactive, please do not attempt to login.

Hello please delete my account I do not plan on using it in the future

0 Kudos

Please delete my account.  I don’t know what this website is or why I have an account.  And don’t tell me to call a number because I refuse to speak on a phone with another human being.

Community Concierge

@ElaineA565289 You got it, Elaine. I was able to process your request and delete your online account. To ensure the account remains inactive, Please do not attempt to log-in.

Please delete my online AARP account as well.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JacksonR354281 Done! Let me know if you need anything further. 

0 Kudos

I want to delete my account as well

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ArthurA706499 I was able to delete your online account. To ensure the account remains inactive, please do not attempt to log-in.

0 Kudos

Please delete my online AARP account as well. I don’t plan on using this and the constant email is annoying.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Were they able to delete the account? getting toooooo much paper from AARP almost everyday.. Please STOP.. delete my account..don't want to deal with you, wasting to much paper..think about the trees!!!!!

Absolutely REDICULOUS amount of mail and waste. What is AARP? they are just harvesting your personal data. It's absolutely a waste. I'm so sorry I joined. I'm pretty tech-savvy. You are practically handing over your private information to many companies.  Awful.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LisaS723212 We can help you adjust your mail preferences! Please call 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) and a member representative will be happy to assist you.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DushyantP56811 Please give us a call when you have a moment so we can get more information from you to update your mailing preferences: 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) we look forward to speaking with you further!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Already spoke to a Rep yesterday, she said she will make sure all of my mailing is discontinued.. Hope that works.. 

Community Concierge

@DushyantP56811  Great, we are always here to help!

0 Kudos

Hello, please delete my account. I don't plan on using it anymore.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP