Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Cannot Access Games

When I click on a game, I'm just taken back to the main page.

Honored Social Butterfly

j931745c | NancyT988329 | JanaB230476 | marshalj47 | j931745c | SharpSoprano | jm97889929 | cynthiam722433 | Badgerbreeze | eo1823 | MNmystic123 | atheistmama1 | j433380b | RitaB245227 | KyleC562813 | jrfg1947 | leriss | AARPConsumerCare | MarykayT732183  | ChrisL237763 | lr1880 | JF090 | skglenn | DeborahS711023 | keene45 | florapaws

UPDATE: I have tested this, and I can access the games by going here: https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/. I clicked on the game I wanted to play, and I got into the game. FYI.

Contributor

The issue seems to have been fixed.

Periodic Contributor

Yes, I can log on now, too !!

Community Concierge

Glad to hear that, @pcoul52. - Diana G.

0 Kudos

Still doesn’t work for me. Sometimes Solitaire games work. The Strategy games just bring me to the white screen of Loading limbo. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

I'm sorry to hear that, @RobertS270049. Have you tried clearing cookies and updating your browser to the latest version? You'll find the steps in our article (if needed): https://aarp.info/3epAstc - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I've noticed that certain games the past few days do not load right away. Others work just fine. Specifically the Hurdle game. If I wait til later in the day, it works fine. So I'm guessing it's not a cookie issue when it's just certain games.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same here.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same issue as all of you. Even after you do everything they tell you to do, in some cases, you still are unable to play certain games or the games are not working properly.  It's a constant "try this", if that doesn't work, it's again "try this" until you finally say enough is enough and just avoid that game. Sad that they can't get their act together.

Community Concierge

Hi lzcw61! We are aware of the issue and are working to correct it. Please try again later today. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you, Sue,

Is there a fix planned for the menu drop box while mousing over the top of the page? The drop-down covers most of the screen, which is problematic; it affects the timed games because you must constantly close the menu.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Yes, @kathmcmahon. To close the mega menu, look at the top right corner of the menu. Next to Close Menu, click the X. You can find more details in our article: https://aarp.info/3SS66UG - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

You, too?!  I’ve tried everything!!  I hope they fix the link cause I look forward to playing Syllacrostic every morning.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are looking into an issue accessing this url,  in the meantime, you can access games at https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/

@Badgerbreeze , @MNmystic123 @florapaws @KyleC562813 

AARPTeri
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JanaB230476 @DeborahD95197 @KellytheBelly @pcoul52  A fix has been made and you should be able to access the games now!

AARPTeri

That link does the same thing.  Takes you back to the main page.

0 Kudos
Contributor

The "Staying Sharp" games work from this link.

Contributor

That doesn't work. It just goes back to all the ads and banners.

Community Concierge

Hi @marshalj47, our website is working properly at this time. Are you still having issues accessing the games? - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Nope...doesn't work, either.

Community Concierge

Are you still having issues, @j931745c? Teri posted this earlier: "A fix has been made and you should be able to access the games now!". - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Teri, have you actually tried this?  It still goes back to the main page?

Periodic Contributor

Hey, Teri. The link you provided:  https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/ indeed shows the summary page of all the games. However, when you click on any, as already noted in this thread, the user is taken to the landing page for the AARP website, i.e., https://www.aarp.org/

I've tested the problem in several Windows 10 browsers and I *THINK* the issue might originate at Arkadium's portal to AARP. I'm seeing strange error message directly on their gaming platform that may account for the lockout errors we are all experiencing here on the AARP games pages. 

Community Concierge

Thanks for letting us know, @jm97889929. Are you still having the same issue? If so, which game link is not directing you to play the game? - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Nope.  It doesn't work for me.  I went to the link, scrolled down and clicked on Word Wipe. It starts to go to the game, then immediately goes to another page.  I'm giving up.

Contributor

Nice updates too bad one can never leave the home page, Better find some better programmers and web site creators. 

Contributor

I have not been able to access games either.  This is an ongoing issue with AARP website.

Community Concierge

Hi eo1823! I apologize for the lack of access. We are aware of the issue and are working to correct it. Please try again later today. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same problem here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP