Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Can't see anything under AARP Rewards (desktop/Firefox)

Whenever I click on "AARP Rewards" (top right of screen), I get nothing.  I printed it to PDF, and it's showing a message about "The Transaction History page is undergoing maintenance at this time."  It's been doing this since day 1.

AARP Rewards Discover.jpg

Will this be fixed, soon?

Bronze Conversationalist

With Firefox you may need to shut off 'NoScript' - allow third party cookies - temporarily shut off any ad-blocker software/ extension.

Click here -----> https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Chrome-browser-locking-up-in-AARP-forums/m-p/2519751#M188...

If you have another device besides the Firefox desktop; try logging into your account; and/or if you can try an outside device like the public library's computers - again try logging in - and of course if it does work - then it is a issue with your current Firefox desktop.

Is Firefox the latest version? Is your operating system fully updated?

If you can install ' Chrome' browser - this may improve your experiences with AARP; it is possible to have 2 different browsers installed but of course using only one at a time.

🤔

0 Kudos
Contributor

@OneDayMatisyahu wrote:

With Firefox you may need to shut off 'NoScript' - allow third party cookies - temporarily shut off any ad-blocker software/ extension.

I do not run NoScript anything.  I do _NOT_ allow third-party anything, because 'tracking'.  I will deny ads, as they have become beyond intrusive, and will eat up data plans for anyone who is metered and can't really afford it.  I work in I.T. (back-end web application developer) and understand the technology.  I am, by _no_ means, a 'luddite'.. I just know how invasive technology has become, and am very careful.

If you have another device besides the Firefox desktop; try logging into your account; and/or if you can try an outside device like the public library's computers - again try logging in - and of course if it does work - then it is a issue with your current Firefox desktop.

I am running an outdated OS (Windows 7 Ultimate), and once I figure out how to get Windows 11 to _not_ report everything I do, to Micro$oft, I'll "upgrade".  Until then, hard no.  If this is what's preventing Rewards from working, then it's a failure on AARP's side.  There could be an ex-pat, retired, living in a country that can't access the "latest and greatest" technology, who would be denied information.  Again, not the user's fault.

Is Firefox the latest version? Is your operating system fully updated?

If you can install ' Chrome' browser - this may improve your experiences with AARP; it is possible to have 2 different browsers installed but of course using only one at a time.

Firefox is the latest version.  I am running Adblock software, as well as uBlock Origin and superagent.  Again, if these plugins are preventing aarp.org from allowing me to see my Rewards area, the failure is on AARP, not the user who wants to remain anonymous.

As far as Chrome is concerned, they stopped updating (security and otherwise) for Windows 7.  Firefox has not.  My money is on Firefox.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Click here ---->  https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues

AARP Rewards, and AARP Games sites support the following operating systems:

• Desktop: 
    • Windows 10 
    • Mac – OS X 10.13, OS X 10.14, and OS X 10.15
  • Mobile/Tablet:
    • iOS – version 15 and above
    • Android – version 9 and above
  • ----------------------------------------------------------
  •  
  • I will try to help out my fellow AARP users ( without knowing their pc knowledge and the 'sparse details' that is usually posted of their pc/ situation/ problems - but ‌I try ) 😶

Good luck to you, sir.

😎

0 Kudos

Phoenix metro, Restaurant discounts link is broken with 404 Error-  https://appsec.aarp.org/mem/mojodiscountaggregatorb

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

I am sorry to hear you are getting errors when trying to access pages on our site. I would like to invite you to contact us via Help Chat so a member of our team can troubleshoot the issue with you further. You can access HelP Chat at this link: https://aarp.info/3epCObA  - Caleb G

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP