Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Word Wipe new formating

The new format no longer lets you know how many bombs you have left to use. Could that be re-included?

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @NancyS167154 and @SteveS569388 for sharing your thoughts. Word Wipe was not changed intentionally, and it should be back to normal now - thanks again!

View solution in original post

Periodic Contributor

Yes very annoying!  The board also got smaller. AARP, please bring the old format back. 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @NancyS167154 and @SteveS569388 for sharing your thoughts. Word Wipe was not changed intentionally, and it should be back to normal now - thanks again!

I hate what's been done to AARP Word Wipe: I can no longer earn more than 5 bonus bombs, I never use the added gift boost box, it's harder to see current level. This WAS one of my favorite online games, but I'm about to give up on it in this current permutation!

Contributor

Same here, the recent changes add nothing to the game and only get in the way. I'll look for the game elsewhere and maybe check back occasionally to see if AARP is continuing in this direction.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/24/24) @KatyT281013 and what is sad is that members have "suggested" the games be returned to what they were and/or defective ones be fixed/withdrawn until fixed. AARP totally ignores these suggestions. It is all about selling ads and not what members need and have asked for. Some forums on this site "use to" have AARP responses back in 2021. Now several have zero AARP help. Oh well, I guess this is a sign of the times!  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** KATY @KatyT281013 wrote:

I hate what's been done to AARP Word Wipe: I can no longer earn more than 5 bonus bombs, I never use the added gift boost box, it's harder to see current level. This WAS one of my favorite online games, but I'm about to give up on it in this current permutation! ***]

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you, @AARPHannah!  Yes, it's back to normal.  Now I can go back to neglecting my chores. ๐Ÿ™‚

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP