Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

The gaming board LEADER BOARDS have been hacked again.

A score of 5530 points has been posted for the game of 5ROLL. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to score that many points in 5ROLL as it is patterned after YAHTZEE and, thus, has a finite amount of points legitimately attainable.

AARP needs to investigate this SECURITY ISSUE immediately!!!!!

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @nctarheel, just following up! We have confirmed that a score of 5,530 is possible. Most scores will be between 2,000 and 3,000 - higher scores are rare to achieve, but they are definitely possible. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nctarheel! I have replied to you on another thread but wanted to follow up here as well: 

So sorry about the delay. I saw your original post last week and reached out to our gaming vendor. I absolutely should have let you know this was being investigated. They are in the process of confirming everything is functioning properly with the leaderboards. I will have confirmation for you next week, since many people are on a break for the holidays. I really appreciate your patience.

Thanks again!
Hannah  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPHannah wrote:

Hi @nctarheel! I have replied to you on another thread but wanted to follow up here as well: 

So sorry about the delay. I saw your original post last week and reached out to our gaming vendor. I absolutely should have let you know this was being investigated. We are in the process of confirming everything is functioning properly with the leaderboards. I will have confirmation for you next week, since many people are on a break for the holidays. I really appreciate your patience.

Thanks again!
Hannah  

@AARPHannah,

As you have replied more thoroughly in another thread, so have I.

I maintain that the security of the 5ROLL Leader Board has been breached.

My reasons for thinking so are in my response in the other thread.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @nctarheel, just following up! We have confirmed that a score of 5,530 is possible. Most scores will be between 2,000 and 3,000 - higher scores are rare to achieve, but they are definitely possible. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP