Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Another day, more errors in games loading

Anyone else getting absolutely fed up with all the errors in the "new and improved" games setup? Today, in addition to logging in every other minute, there's a new error I am seeing that pretty much wipes out the site. It's always something. You should get point just for making it to the games section without any site errors. Lol

Contributor

Cannot get crosswords to display properly.  Smaller on screen & cannot full screen

of puzzle

0 Kudos
Contributor

Also to the left of the profile circle my name isnโ€™t listed.  Hi,%(first name)%

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have solved the issue for myself. I have an ancient version of Firefox (version 104), not updated for years. My game (Bubble Shooter) loads OK on it. Will not load on Safari and Chrome. I tried to chat with customer rep yesterday, but hung up when I saw where it was going (blaming our computers, website data, etc). Instead, AARP could perhaps trouble-shoot on its own to check if their software is compatible with current versions of popular browsers. The sad thing is that it used to be, until they started "improving" their website.

Contributor

Same problem here

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP