Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Weekly News Quiz link for 3-5-20

The link goes to the Politics and Society page.
Even the link on that page for the Weekly News Quiz in the Events and History Quizzes section only goes to the February 20 edition of the quiz.

"Very interesting! But, somebody screwed it up!" --Arte Johnson (1929-2019), Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In

Enjoy!

Retired Moderator

@JoLo49 Thanks for your activity in AARP Rewards, glad you are enjoying it. I checked your activity history and the 450 points for the quiz have been added to your log. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPConnieB 

I just checked my transaction page, and I didn't get the 450 points for taking the 3/5 Weekly Quiz.  I took other quizzes after I attempted the Weekly Quiz two times.  I received 450 points for the other quizzes.  My activity page shows that the 3/5 Weekly Quiz has not been taken.  It appears that when you're viewing my transaction page, you only see points added, but not seeing the quizzes I've actually completed for points.

Retired Moderator

@JoLo49 I see. We can only see that you've completed a quiz and earned points, not exactly which quiz, so we thought you'd gotten the proper points. Knowing that you took more quizzes, I've added the missing 450 points for the 3/5 Weekly Quiz. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPCaroline   Thank you so much for adding the missing points!  I really appreciate.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

You are welcome.  Happy EarningSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @Brightpool 

Lynn, it's 3/6/20 and the 3/5 Weekly News Quiz is awarding 450 points.  It seems to be working now.  

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@Brightpool 

Lynn, I have maxed out for today.  I'll try it Friday to see what happens.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@Brightpool @ralmon @mi4090 This week’s Weekly News Quiz is in the process of being badged, so please check back again tomorrow. Note that the earned activity page lists the latest badged activities -- if the activity isn’t listed on this page, it will not have a badge and will not award points.

New activities are posted here in the Community when they go live. We also list all new Earn Activities each week. Here is last week’s update:  https://aarp.info/2vGHrL9

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I did not earn points for taking this quiz 2X.  The Weekly News Quiz is on my activities list with a badge to earn 450 points, but no points awarded.  The activity should not be listed if it is not ready for us to take the quiz.  This happened with last week's Weekly Quiz also.

Conversationalist

Tried it a few minutes ago, and it went to a quiz, but the quiz didn't give me any points Smiley Frustrated

Oh, well, there are anough other quizzes. I'll try it again tomorrow.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP