Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

Quizzes Not Awarding Points

Some quizzes are not awarding points.  The "450" point badge on the affected quizzes has been replaced with the AARP Rewards logo (with the star).  It's time consuming to scroll through the quizzes to find ones that will award the points.  Hope the issue will be fixed soon.

Community Concierge

@JoLo49 This is related to the intermittent issue we are having with the videos awarding points. Multiple activities are affected. We are working to get this resolved asap and will post updates as they become available. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

The new video, your brain on smell, has failed to give me points; I played it twice even.

The other new one, your brain on gratitude,worked fine. Could you please have your IT team check it? It could be an isolated issue specific to that particular video, because I have not had any of the problems that so many posters describe. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@a170938b Thanks for reaching out. That is related to the ongoing intermittent site issue we are experiencing. I was able to add the missing points to your account for that video. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@a170938b You're welcome! 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank you for your response.  I have not been able to get points for any video in quite a while.  At least it is not just me.....

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @AARPJanelleM.   Hopeful for a quick solution to the problems.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 You're welcome. That's what we're hoping for 😊

0 Kudos
Contributor

Still not receiving any points for videos, this has been going on since the August 3rd, 2021 "Rewards Catalog Maintenance" was performed. Is there an ETA for when the issues with missing points will be resolved?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP