Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Nov 16, Daily AARP.org Visit points missing

Conversationalist

Nov 16, Daily AARP.org Visit points missing

Hello @AARPTeri 

Yesterday, November 16, no daily visit points were registered (according to transaction history). Previous day and today, there are daily points registered.

All others points for the 16th appear to be present (including member bonus).

Thanks

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have logged in every day and done activities that should have earned points at least 3 times after November 15.  That includes one for 300 points this morning.  I have not received the points.

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@t777524d I just sent you a private message to get some more info, check your email!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Me too - watched a video twice yesterday and second time I received points, but today the videos I tried did not get me points. (300 each x 2).  When I do the quizes, it seems fine. Glitch in system?

0 Kudos

@wickie55 All videos have to be watched until the end in order to receive points. If you press the fast forward during the video you will not be rewarded points.

If you have watched the video and still didn't get points, try refreshing your browser and looking at the โ€œlast activityโ€ listed at the top of the page again. If youโ€™re still not having any luck, you may want to log out of the AARP website, restart your browser and then log back in. Let me know if this resolves the issue!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I'm also missing daily visit points.  No points for 11/19 or 11/20.

0 Kudos

@JoLo49, I have adjusted your balance and awarded you those missing points!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP