Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

No points for today's crossword

Today's crossword never added my 300 points to my transaction history. Am I special, or did this happen to others?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CatherineS641676 @poppy89 @MicheleW321192 

Thanks for letting us know! I was able to credit your accounts for those missing points. You can confirm this by viewing your transaction history here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=adjustments Please let me know if you need anything further ๐Ÿ˜Š

Trusted Contributor

Once again, no points for Daily Crossword, Let's Crossword and Right Again Trivia, and it's not even Saturday. Activities do not show as completed and are not in the transaction history.

**Same thing with 3 videos. I did get points for 4 quizzes but points balance did not increase.**

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MicheleW321192 I located your account and made those adjustments for you ๐Ÿ˜Š Check your transaction history here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=adjustments

Trusted Contributor

Thanks again. Hopefully your people will be able to get these issues resolved soon.

Conversationalist

I would report this to JanelleM-our community concierge- as she rocked it with helping all of us on 1/4/22 with missing points. She's going to be my go to person for issues like this. I appreciate her attention to our concerns, so I think she will help you, too. Good Luck, my friend

Trusted Contributor

Thank you..

Conversationalist

You Rock, our Janelle. Many Thanks

Community Concierge

@CatherineS641676 You're welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Conversationalist

Hi our Janelle-I did not receive my Daily Crossword Puzzle points today. The whole puzzle format has changed, but I did finish it. Am I missing something, other than my points? As always, thanks for all you do

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CatherineS641676 Got it; I was able to adjust your points ๐Ÿ˜Š

Conversationalist

Thank you for all you do for all of us. You are appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

Regarding the new format: I am unable to input my answers at all. I think maybe it has something to do with my browser settings?? I can get points by using the reveal function but that's no fun!

Community Concierge

@MicheleW321192 You may need to clear your cookies and update your browser to the latest version. I invite you to check out our article for complete instructions: https://aarp.info/3epAstc

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I have tried everything with no luck ๐Ÿ˜ž

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MicheleW321192 Let me know if the recent maintenance updates helped with your issue. If you're still unable to input your answers, please send me a private message so we can get this escalated for further assistance asap. 

Conversationalist

Hey Michele-I am able to input answers in the new format (not a fan, btw), but I did not receive my points. So many problems lately! Hopefully our Janelle will be able to get us fixed and points awarded.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AARPJanelleM you are one AWESOME AARP person!!!

@AARPJanelleM wrote:

@CatherineS641676 @poppy89 @MicheleW321192 

Thanks for letting us know! I was able to credit your accounts for those missing points. You can confirm this by viewing your transaction history here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=adjustments Please let me know if you need anything further ๐Ÿ˜Š

Community Concierge

@Anonymous ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you for the kind words, Nicole! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Regular Contributor

I didn't get any points for crossword.  Completed another one. No points either.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Same here. Typical Saturday with activities not showing as completed and points not being added

Conversationalist

so, we're both special๐Ÿ˜

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP