Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

No Points Awarded for Taking Feb. 27, 2020 Weekly News Quiz

Silver Conversationalist

No Points Awarded for Taking Feb. 27, 2020 Weekly News Quiz

I did not get awarded the 450 points for taking the Feb 27, 2020 Weekly News Quiz.   I took the quiz two times.  Also, the "SOS message on iPhone"  video did not award the 300 points for watching.

Anyone else having problems with the quiz and video?

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

I had problems with my regular daily videos on 2/28/20, but it cleared up after about 15 minutes.

I haven't had that problem with the Weekly News Quizz, but I can't see anything in my Transaction History, haven't done the Weekly since my Transaction History messed up last year.

I kept getting the "SOS message on iPhone" video to appear after selecting a different video, but I just closed it and kept trying to get my regular video to appear, which it did after (2) attempts.

@AARPCarolinecould you check on her points and apply the adjustment?  ThanksSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 I looked up your account and see that you did receive the 450 points for taking the Weekly News Quiz you are referring to. I also see that you watched 2 videos on February 27, 2020 and received 300 points for each video for a total of 600 points. Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPMarilynC 

Hi,

I was able to take 2 other quizzes and watched 2 Denise Austin videos and received points.  I did not receive the points for completing the Weekly News Quiz or the SOS video.  My home page shows that I have not completed the FEB 27 Weekly quiz or the SOS iPhone video as they are not checked off as completed.  Please review my transaction history more carefully,  and you can see no listing or points awarded for the FEB 27 Weekly quiz or SOS iPhone video although I did complete them two times and gave up.  I did receive points for other quizzes taken and the other videos watched.  It's not a big deal, but wanted to alert there was an issue with these 2 particular items so that tech support can correct.

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@JoLo49 The Weekly News Quiz won't register Rewards points until Friday morning, which is why you didn’t earn points immediately on 2/27, but did receive the credit on 2/28. I've added the missing points from the video. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @AARPAnneH 

I just took the Feb 27 Weekly News Quiz a 3rd time and finally got the points, plus I got all of the answers correct taking multiple times (haha)!   Thanks again for adding the points for the video.

Have a great weekend.

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@JoLo49 - that's good to hear and you are most welcome! Have a great weekend too!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks @AARPAnneH !

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @AARPAnneH  for adding the points for the video.  I just checked to see if I got the 450 points for taking the Feb 27 Weekly Quiz today (2/28), but didn't see the points for the quiz.  It shows on my home page that this quiz has not yet been completed and not checked off, so I guess I can take it a 3rd time and see if the points will be added.

JoLo49

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP