Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Fitbit Points

@AARPTeri Today, I noticed that monthly fitbit (activity tracker) points when against the daily maximum to earn.  Under the old program, the points were in addition to the daily max.  Is this by design or a glitch? Thanks.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@k380494p  They do count against the daily max in AARP Rewards.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Having the fit bit points go against the daily limit kind of discourages trying to achieve 10,000 steps. One video for just a few minutes gives 300 points. Much easier to watch a video for the points.
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Maybe I am missing something.  Fitbit points, daily and weekly, appear to count against the daily limit.  And, also, it appeared that the Monthly Fitbit points appeared to count against the daily limit, but, I have less experience with the Monthly bonus.

Can you check on this issue again, please?

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew, you saying that the fitbit points earned daily, weekly and monthly lowers your points balance instead of increasing it?  

How is that suppose to work?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090  @k380494p  @andrewtoo   We have reported the issue with Transaction History and will update you when we know more.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@mi4090  The monthly bonus goes against the daily earn maximum on the first of the month.  So, today I was able to earn only 6150 points from activities.  (19 videos at 300 pts each for 5700 pts and 1 quiz for 450 points).  I received the remaining 1500 points from my fitness tracker for achieving 120 miles for the month.

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Hey Marylin,

No.  The old rewards system allowed for fitbit points to be earned above the max limit.

I was hoping that it was the same in the new rewards.

It is hard to tell when you will reach a milestone and we hope we will get credit for it, even if we have maxed out points for the day that we receive the bonus.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Ok Andrew, I understand what you mean.  They're just not taking you over the daily limit now as in R4G.  I'd want my Transaction History working properly for that also.

@sandy  can we get some assistance with the Transaction History for @mi4090 & @andrewtoo . Problems with errors messages for both of us and recording wrong dates for me.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPTeri   Thank you for your quick response.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP