Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: automated accumulation of daily points'd be GREAT!

Message 1 of 3

@kb1248 

A Daily Points Earned Counter would be great!

Of course, they would have to earn my trust.  The transaction history is not always accurate the first time I refresh it, but usually gives me good data, if I refresh the page transaction page twice.  If I could keep a tab in my browser open that had a daily points earned counter and update it as I finish activities in another tab, it would be much less bother to keep track.  @AARPTeri 

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: automated accumulation of daily points'd be GREAT!

Message 2 of 3

Each day before I begin any activities, I write down how many points I have.  I then add 7500 to that number and that is the approximate max total I can reach by the end of the day. (Taking into account that one can earn slightly more by picking and choosing activities).  I know how many I earned at any given point by refreshing the earn page and doing a simple subtraction.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

automated accumulation of daily points'd be GREAT!

Message 3 of 3

Tis a pain to manually track how many points one's gained during a day.  Tis also a pain to hit the max  and still be pursuing 1-2, maybe 3 additional vids or quizzes and you won't get points.

Soooooo...

Wish you had SOMETHING that tracked how many daily points one's accumulated in real time.  Kind of like a posted real time total within the transaction history.

Also....

If you only accum 6000 points one day, why not allow for a 9k max the next type arrangement.  Or even simpler, allow max point earnings to be 7x7500 per week.  The daily max is a little constrictive.

Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors