Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

First (2) Denise Austin Videos have Problems

Trusted Social Butterfly

First (2) Denise Austin Videos have Problems

Hello Community,

For about the last (2) weeks I've been having problems with the first (2) Denise Austin videos selecting the wrong video.  I have to select the first (2) videos five times each before the correct video finally shows; this adds about 15 minutes to my time in completing the daily activities.  I have no Transaction History or Black Banner with information, so I complete the same daily activities and this is very frustrating.  I've changed browsers and devices to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with the first (2) daily videos? 

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No problems with the Denise Austin videos.  All play correctly on the first try.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

Thanks for responding to let me know you're not having problems. 

The next day after creating topic and posting I didn't have any more problems.  Maybe someone looked into it and got it fixed, and I'm very grateful.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Marilyn,

Glad to hear  you're no longer having problems with the videos.  I am in training with a personal trainer, and the videos are a great supplement.

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

I spoke to soon, the problem with the first (2) and a couple of others is back now.  I think when you reach over a million points it becomes harder to select the same daily tasks, with no Transaction History or black banner with information it's crazy.  I guess you have to keep up with your own history.

Much success with your personal trainer.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, Marilyn.

Hope the video issues will be resolved soon for you.  Congratulations on achieving over a million points!

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

You are welcome,  by the way my name is Marylin.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Oh, so sorry for the mistake on your name, Marylin.   Blame it on my aging eyes! 

Nice to meet you.....Jolene

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

Jolene, it's OK been happening all my life, and by the way the wrong video coming up is all over the place now.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello @mi4090 

Marylin,  the videos are working fine for me as I watched a few of them this morning. 

However, I'm having a problem accessing the Daily Instant Win, so can't view today's (2/20) offer.  I'm able to access the Weekly Instant Win.  I'll have to check back later and see if the link is fixed.

Enjoy your day.

Jolene

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

JoLo, if you go to the Redeem page and scroll to "All Rewards"  the Daily Instant Win will be the first one.

Viewing of the Daily Deal is thru Redeem only.  Hope you were successful if you were trying to get it.

I haven't had any success with Instant Wins since the program went "live" and everything changed to a day being from 9a ET to 8:59a ET the next day. 

Is anyone who isn't in the Eastern time zone winning Daily or Weekly Instant Wins?

I don't bother to look at Winners List since I'm not a winner.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP