Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Finger, Hand & Wrist "See More" Exercises

Trusted Social Butterfly

Finger, Hand & Wrist "See More" Exercises

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I wanted to comment on the fact that my finger, hand and wrist are getting at least (2) hours worth of exercise daily with the "See More" buttonSmiley LOL

This can cause damage to your hand and wrist, is that the goal with this button?

With the 10,000 steps a day and the "See More" that Charles named "seymouring" exercises, the day is half over. What about you?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Community Warriors,

When do you think the "See More" button is going to be removed and why does it still remain?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

With 1/16/20 blocking of all the Denise Austin (daily) videos the "See More" button should definitely be removed.

Rewards program is intentionally keeping members on site for hours earning points and contributing to seniors having medical problems with the "See More" button?

Are you pressing "See More" a lot more now, and do you think it's time to change the way we view activities?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Community,

It's 2020, and I think AARP Rewards New Year's resolution should be remove the "See More" button immediately.

What do you think Community? 

Happy New Year

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

@sandy 

Happy Holidays

Could you let us know if the "See More" button is a permanent fixture for the AARP Rewards program? 

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@sandy 

Could you please let us know when the "See More" button will be removed?  Thanks for your response in advance.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Marylin---Now every time I hit the "See More" button, I think "Seymour"!   Really need that Fitbit now to track my finger movements!!

Beautiful crisp fall day here---gotta get outside!

Charlie

choochoochas
Trusted Social Butterfly

@chas0501 

Charles, it's scary, "Seymour" is like a bad dreamSmiley LOL

Enjoy this nice fall day.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Regular Contributor

Hi Marylin and all of you " Rewards Warriors " . 

Today ( as any other day ) to get my 7,500 points daily limit i had to spend 65 minutes plus a total of 7 minutes+ ( small 15 and 30 seconds commercials ) and of course all this with the help of AARP 234 CLICKS....About that !!!!

I'm waiting for some "Nice Points Only Rewards " .........

Right now i'm entering all sweeps to the max every day but i'm still  have 250 K Points available !!!!

Where are the Auctions and Daily Deals ?

Small amount cards ( 5$ or 10$ ) for any store would be nice !!

THIS IS VERY BORING ..............

And i have a question about the 50+Cash only Winners Sweepstakes .... It is done ? If so where is the winners list ?

Until next time ....CIAO !!!!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @valeriov52121 

I understand what you're dealing with on the "See More" buttonSmiley Sad

Are you referring to the 50+ Winners Thank You Sweeps at the end of R4G?  There was no Winners List last week, but I'll check again and post for community if one appears;  I've discovered that the Winners List aren't accurate, I truly believe they are made up.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the updade and for all you do for the community forum....and yes i was referring about the 50+Winners Thank YouSweeps .

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @valeriov52121 

Thanks for your kind thoughtsHeart

Here is the the link to the Winners list:  http://bit.ly/2HJA3D9

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Regular Contributor

I'm with you on this. It is a big problem with the new program. I wish they would just list what we want to see without us having to ask to "see more". We want it all listed with just one click instead of dozens of clicks paging thru the same list over and over again to get to where you left off.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @je1020 

I have said it before, this button is intentional to make us struggle even harder than before to get points.  If you truly wanted members to take advantage of the exercises they'd get rid of "See More" button.  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

There you go---yet another benefit of this incredible program!!Smiley Tongue

choochoochas
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @chas0501 

Charles, we all will soon have carpal tunnel, from the "See More" buttonSmiley Sad  There are attorneys that will sue for everything, we may have a class action in the making.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP