Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Finger, Hand & Wrist "See More" Exercises

Message 11 of 16

Hi Marylin and all of you " Rewards Warriors " . 

Today ( as any other day ) to get my 7,500 points daily limit i had to spend 65 minutes plus a total of 7 minutes+ ( small 15 and 30 seconds commercials ) and of course all this with the help of AARP 234 CLICKS....About that !!!!

I'm waiting for some "Nice Points Only Rewards " .........

Right now i'm entering all sweeps to the max every day but i'm still  have 250 K Points available !!!!

Where are the Auctions and Daily Deals ?

Small amount cards ( 5$ or 10$ ) for any store would be nice !!

THIS IS VERY BORING ..............

And i have a question about the 50+Cash only Winners Sweepstakes .... It is done ? If so where is the winners list ?

Until next time ....CIAO !!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

Hello @je1020 

I have said it before, this button is intentional to make us struggle even harder than before to get points.  If you truly wanted members to take advantage of the exercises they'd get rid of "See More" button.  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

Hello @chas0501 

Charles, we all will soon have carpal tunnel, from the "See More" buttonSmiley Sad  There are attorneys that will sue for everything, we may have a class action in the making.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16
I'm with you on this. It is a big problem with the new program. I wish they would just list what we want to see without us having to ask to "see more". We want it all listed with just one click instead of dozens of clicks paging thru the same list over and over again to get to where you left off.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

There you go---yet another benefit of this incredible program!!Smiley Tongue

choochoochas
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Finger, Hand & Wrist "See More" Exercises

Message 16 of 16

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I wanted to comment on the fact that my finger, hand and wrist are getting at least (2) hours worth of exercise daily with the "See More" buttonSmiley LOL

This can cause damage to your hand and wrist, is that the goal with this button?

With the 10,000 steps a day and the "See More" that Charles named "seymouring" exercises, the day is half over. What about you?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.