Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Completion of a quiz or video

Is anyone else experiencing an issue wherre when a quiz or video is completed you are not getting points and the point value is not replaced with a check mark (completed)?  Has happenned several times.  Needs to be looked at by the team. 

Aso I have had issues logging in from time to time.  Is there and issue with the servers or???

I would have thought more testing would have been conducted before rollout.  Disappointing

Gold Conversationalist

@mazur777    Yes.  In fact I just came to the boards to see if others were having the same problem.  It is beyond annoying to sit and actually listen to one of the videos and then have it say "You just missed getting points".

And I've done some of the quizzes several times with no check and no points.

Not that there's anything to spend points on unless I've missed something while I was away for a month.

Periodic Contributor

Got to remember that it is still a beta project. 1 change in the code to update it can have bad problems. When it is all finished it might work better

g626
0 Kudos

Experiencing the same issue.  Somewhat frustrating.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

If there are numbers in the red circle you get points for the wuiz or video.

g626
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @g626g626 

It would be great to see a screenshot, but I'm assuming you describing the banner.  300 for videos & 450 for quizzes is indicating what you earn for activity.

@HokiePoq 

Just close the Just Missed and wait and you'll see Just Earned.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Conversationalist

Don't assume that what shows up on the banner for the last transaction when you go back to the main Earn page is all of what you got.  It shows the base points and the bonus points separately, and sometimes in different order.  You have to look at it in the Transactions window to see both.  

Regular Contributor

Yes, I have not received credits after watching a video on several occasions.  In fact, I'd say OFTEN!

Along the same line, I am receiving only 150 points after taking quizzes what are valued at 450 credits!  And this has been for every quizz at that value I've taken!

Came into the forum today in order to report the problem.  Will this comment be enough?  Or is there a formal "complaint" section???

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @MirandaV803876 & @rednexsrus 

Are you sure you're logged in, and have you looked at Transaction History?  Thought I'd ask just in case.  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yep. Took two quizzes and watched a video and never received points for any of them

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Played this video 3 times today but never recieved my points 

Your Brain on a Second Language

Hope this is not going to be like the old R4G

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

i am hoping that the bugs will be worked out as time goes on. i seem to have some problems with getting credit for the things that i have completed too. since they are calling this a beta might have something to do with the completed program. time will tell if it is a worthwhile program to get involved in.

g626
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

i am hoping that these are just tecnical problems with the beginning of the program. i am sure that it will all even out as time goes on but it is still frustrating to know that the effort was made to complete a quiz or view a video and there is nothing to show for it. seems that i have been getting half of the pionts that the quiz offers but not the entire amount.  maybe in time when all of the bugs show up someone will take responsibility to correct them.

g626
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @mazur777 

I posted a couple of days ago about the Tag to this reply not awarding points.  I'm having to complete activities more than once to have points awarded for quizzesSmiley Sad Looking like more of the same issues with R4G program.  You are not alone, having the same problem.  I have to change devices to get points.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Contributor

I am experiencing the same issue. I just completed several quizzes and did not get credit for any. I did the bonus bundle and it doesn't look like I did anything..no points, no checkmark that it was completed! It will let me take a quiz again and again as if I hadn't taken it yet. What a waste of my time. I hope that they can resolve these issues. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Same here.  There have been a lot of different issues, so I am holding onto my patience for any one issue that might be affecting me, knowing that they will eventually get around to all of them.  Technical issues anyway.  What is offered or not offered may never reach my expectations. I can only assume they will offer what is possible, knowing that I have no knowledge on what is possible within budget constraints I also have no knowledge of.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP