Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Codeword points

Hi! It used to be you earned points for playing Codeword. In fact, when you go to the game it still says "50 points" but they are no longer being added to my account - for about a month now! Please fix this! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

This reply is for @AARPJodeeR. I got your private message, BUT it will not let me reply. It keeps telling me to review the highlighted section of my reply and correct it, and there is NO HIGHLIGHTED section. How else can I reach you?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@daniel4ever If you are unable to reply to our private message, please give us a call to have your Rewards points balance investigated further: 888 687 2277. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I also couldn't reply to a private message sent from @AARPJodeeR.   It appears @AARPJodeeR is not set up to receive replies.  It doesn't make sense that private messages are sent from @AARPJodeeR when you can't reply to them.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @JoLo49 ! You are right it makes absolutely no sense, especially since she was asking me to provide some info to her so she could check on the points I am missing! Totally nuts!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP