Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

Ace Badge Gone

Hello Rewards Warriors

I just noticed my Ace badge is gone😮  First person to get the badge, and still shows I'm ACE in profile, yet not attached to user name.  

I counted 26 Post with Kudos for the month of August starting at 8/4/20 thru today and the month isn't over, but required (25) kudos is faded out.  Went back to see post starting with the 8/1 and all gone but 8/28 and 8/29.  Maybe this is why Community email is going to Spam😮

Can anyone see it?

@AARPTeri @AARPLauraM @AARPCaroline what happened to my ACE badge?  Did I do something wrong?  Please let me know why badge disappeared and will it show again😊 Thanks

Have a Blessed Day

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors

Screenshot_2020-10-09-10-45-45.png

This is crazy, but what I've come to expect.  

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping to top for update.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

Hey Marylin 🕵️‍♀️ your an Ace with or without badge

Wish I could give you mine 🤷‍♀️

I removed it for while months ago ... really doesn't matter one way or other to me.... don't think folks check out our profiles that much.....b4 they changed to ACE  I had Bio written and such only Teri ever made reference to my info there. I'd check folks to see where from but majority folks had no info

Have you tried putting new info into all the boxes? I'm curious if that would update it??? 🤔

Well thinking on it..... I'm gonna go remove mine in honor of those folks missing theirs that way your don't feel alone not having one

Enjoy your day 

Ginger  :  )

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @gm5271 

Ginger, that is a very kind thing to do😊 I didn't have to waste points to get it, so I'll just keep asking about a fix until issue is resolved.

Thanks for your kindness, and everyone on the Rewards website should been an ACE with what we are having to endure.

Hope all is well in NC😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090 

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!" is a line from the 1948 film The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. 

It is so appropriate in this case. Badge or no badge if anyone here deserves any badge or recognition it is you Marylin. You have been a fierce supporter in this fight to make our rewards program something we can truly enjoy and appreciate. If someone in management had a hand in having your badge removed, they are so petty and and should be ashamed. I just can't believe it has taken this long to reinstate your badge. Hopefully at some point things will improve with the program BUT its not going to be this month. Not Yet 🤔

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, thanks for the kind words. 

I want to bring attention to the issue, and let other members know they can become a target.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090  We really are working to get these badges back and I wish it were a quicker fix.  There is nothing personal with any of the users this inadvertently happened to - just a quirky glitch in the system.  We are working diligently  behind the scenes to get these back - we appreciate your patience and sorry it is taking longer than expected!

AARPTeri
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090 We are hoping to the have the fix completed this week. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090 - Actually, the fix should occur a week from today. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping to top for attention, it's closing in on a month since reported.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090 - We are doing everything we can to resolve this issue. It has affected six ACE's in total. We do not have a specific timeline on when the fix will occur, but we are getting closer. We appreciate the patience and apologize for the inconvenience. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @AARPMichaelP 

Is there more than (1) person in IT department?  Are there any fixes without adding more problems, seem to be experimenting with trial and error method.

No one else has posted that they have the missing badge issue😯

Hoping for a fix😇

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090 - I wish it were that simple. Trust me we are doing everything we can. A few ACE's have sent me private messages and I have been filling them in. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping to top for attention.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

Ray removed his, and I can wait until or if they decide to return mine.  At least it didn't cost me anything to get it.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping to top for replies from other members with missing ACE badges.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Please-remove-that-ACE-thing-from-my-screen-na...

Here is an older post from members not wanting the Ace Badge linked to their account.  You have the option to opt out of having the Ace badge.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

• I do know how to opt out, Thanks.  The issue is that I ever opted out, and I'm being punished by the Rewards program.

The post to stop bumping has never happened to other members that bumped.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

Hello @mi4090,
I hope you get your ace badge back soon.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors

If your ACE badge disappeared please let the Community know it happened to you also.

@AARPTeri. doesn't seem like it would be a difficult task to replace, but I'm not IT department😢.

Hoping for better days ahead, first lose your points and then your ACE badge for being a paying member😢

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors

I reported the issue with my missing Ace badge (11) days before issue with REQUEST ENTITY TOO LARGE was posted and it has been fixed in two days.

This seems like some type of punishment.  @AARPTeri could I get a priority status with getting my ACE badge back?

Thank you for your assistance😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090  Unfortunately I do not have a specific time frame for this fix.  I am aware of this issue and they are working to resolve, you are not the only ACE this happened to so there is no type of punishment intended - just a blip that that needs to be addressed.

Teri

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping to top for attention.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090 No need to continue to bump this topic we are working on it and hope to have resolution soon!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping to top!

@AARPTeri. can I get my badge back?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090   We are working on this fix sorry I don't have an ETA for you.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Friends,

First, I want to thank you all for responding ❤. Hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone else.

@AARPTeri thanks for responding and hope I get my badge back soon😊

Thanks again everyone for letting me know.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Community Manager
Community Manager

@mi4090   We are sorry this happened to your profile!!  This is definitely a bug - we will be getting that badge back on your profile soon!  Thanks for letting us know, it wasn't anything you did!

AARPTeri
Conversationalist

@mi4090 

I also do not see the Ace badge on your name at this time.

I'm actually wondering if I should opt out of the Ace thingy. I haven't understood the purpose of it, and the badge doesn't add anything to the beautiful paw print of my late Australian Kelpie.

Are there any benefits to having this badge/status?

Cheers,

Ray

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP