Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

3,500 Pts. for Automatic Membership Renewal???

Trusted Social Butterfly

3,500 Pts. for Automatic Membership Renewal???

Hello Rewards Warriors,

If you go to Earn, Filter and Engagement you see Automatic Membership Renewal 3,500 pts.  I don't think your membership has to be expiring, but if you set up for automatic renewal you can earn 3,500 ptsSmiley Happy

I had a problem with this activity and would like to know if anyone else has a problem with this activity?  My membership expires at the end of February so I used this activity to renew to get the 3,500 pts.  The website took all the CC information and confirmed the payment and renewal along with a Thank You email.

But to my supriseSmiley Surprised, I didn't get the 3,500 pts for rejoining with Automatic Renewal, called Customer Service and they adjusted my account and added the 3,500 pts.

Have you had a problem with this activity, and did you get the points?  By the way, after you setup for automatic renewal and get the email you can can immediately cancel the automatic renewal.  Make sure you have the points first and then cancel.

Please let me know if you're getting the points?  Thanks!!Smiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @debiva 

Sure you overlooked this paragraph in my original postSmiley Happy

"But to my supriseSmiley Happy, I didn't get the 3,500 pts for rejoining with Automatic Renewal, called Customer Service and they adjusted my account and added the 3,500 pts."

Have you gotten these points and your account was automatically adjustment after setting up automatic renewal without having to call Customer Service?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Did you call AARP and talk to a person? It has been a while since I did. I called about points not being rewarded. She was able to see my account and the points were rewarded.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP