Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Travel groups

Does anyone know about travel groups? I'm looking to do more traveling and would like to join a group
Anonymous
Not applicable

(3 comments) @ya7653 and @PatriciaF368693 , any luck with finding a group? ๐Ÿค” Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos

No luck yet 

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) I am doing my Happy Dance @ya7653 = so happy you posted. ๐Ÿ’ƒ Hmmm, I wonder if there will be more groups once we dig out from under COVID. I am hoping this year 2023 will be the year. Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos

I hope so I'm over sitting in the house

Contributor

Me too. Iโ€™ll keep looking and can you let me know if you see anything I thought AARP had like a womanโ€™s travel group but that was probably just my wishful thinking.

patty

Bronze Conversationalist

I like supporting Rick Steves tours in Europe. He's taking registrations for 2022 now.

https://www.ricksteves.com/tours

Periodic Contributor

I enjoy group travel with Road Scholar (roadscholar.org).  

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Hi @white4120 , have you been on any "trips" since posting? Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Today, I went dog sledding and snowmobiling in Fairbanks, AK. I traveled from Dallas, TX to this wilderness experience to take part in a tour offered by borealisbasecamp.com. My time at the basecamp is over but I will stay in Fairbanks a few more days.
Just so we're on the same page, let me clarify what I mean by "traveling with a group". For each of my group travel experiences, I leave home alone. I don't know any of the other individuals from around the country who might have signed up for the same group tour. All of the participants meet each other and the group leader on the first day of the tour. This is when the tour group is formed.

Contributor

Good morning,

I  am planning a tour in 2023 to London, Paris and Amsterdam called The Black (Bridgerton) Experience.  I have included the link www.efcollegestudytours.com/2470957yx 

You may also want to check out your college and see if they have an international travel program.  They usually let alumni attend events.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP