Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Where does the community talk about real issues that matter?

Regular Contributor

Where does the community talk about real issues that matter?

Scrolling the home page and I see Congress and the inflation, blah blah blah bill.  Then I see, hysteria about covid, and then Diane Keaton.  Ohhhhh, watch her pathetic movie.  Let us talk about the real issues.  AARP should be promoting the best in everyone, not just one side.

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@BarbaraK881968 

Have you already checked the MENU? What are the real issues you want to hear about? 

You said, "AARP should be promoting the best in everyone, not just one side." How should AARP go about this? Who are they promoting and who are they missing?

Regular Contributor

Feds to Forgive up to $20,000 in Student Loans...AARP's Post

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Did AARP take down the latest Student Loan Forgiveness article/conversation posts? It disappeared??

0 Kudos

I am pretty sure ALL members are concerned about inflation. I don’t think inflation has a “side”?

Honored Social Butterfly

@BarbaraK881968 wrote:

Scrolling the home page and I see Congress and the inflation, blah blah blah bill.  Then I see, hysteria about covid, and then Diane Keaton.  Ohhhhh, watch her pathetic movie.  Let us talk about the real issues.  AARP should be promoting the best in everyone, not just one side.

@BarbaraK881968,

I am not sure about the subject of your posting.

Could you make it more clear as to what you mean by "AARP SHOULD BE PROMOTING THE BEST IN EVERYONE."?????

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP