Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

No more icons to deal with the fonts?

Honored Social Butterfly

No more icons to deal with the fonts?

I have noticed that now on the reply section you cannot deal with the size of the font of color have they taken out those functions.

no name
Kudos
Views
Replies
Honored Social Butterfly

In my reply bos, this is what I have at the top of my box

undo, Bold Italic bullet list number list Quotes insert/eidt  insert photo  and insert video.

AND THAT IS THAT. NOTHING ELSE, NO DOTS NO NOTHING. FOR WHATEVER THE REASON THEY MANY NOT HAVE THIS MESSAGE BOARD TO BE ABLE TO SEE IN ALL THE DIFFERENT BROWERS OR THE COMPATIBILITY IS OFF. i AM USING gOOGLE CHORME

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Roxanna35 

What type of device are you using?

Whether you are on a PC / iPhone / iPad / maybe an android - you can control your own text formatting.  I am pretty sure formatting for bold, italic and underline is done just as I described above using the double tap on words or phrases. 

For Text style, text size - those are in your settings.

I don't know about colors but I bet they are also in your settings.

Again what type of device are you using?

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Honored Social Butterfly

Gai  I don't want to change my fonts on my PC in my  windows, I just want to change them in this message board. I still feel that there is a compatibility issue with the browsers that the IT people or the software in the message boar need to fix

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

OK, you are on a PC, using Chrome - thanks for finally answering that question.

There are lots of different browsers which PC's can use - You use Chrome, I use Firefox as my primary.  Sometimes browsers are not compatible with different programs and that is why you are not seeing all the edit icon. 

I think you are gonna have to contact AARPMichaelP- you can leave him a PM at this link.  He is the expert in this format.

I still don't understand why you don't use your Ctrl key to make larger cause it would make everything larger to help you read and see it better.

Ever tried that?  Does this font that I am using here look bigger to you?

If not, just try it - hold down your Ctrl key and hit the + key - everytime you hit the + key the whole screen gets larger - what you are posting and what your are reading (seeing). 

You see, I and many other don't really need your larger font - the larger font is for your benefit.  The Ctrl key and the + key fixes it for you.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Gail  I have tried  this site  on Opera. also the same issue. Microsoft Edge, same issue. have already sent the  queestion to Michael. let's see if he answers.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Open the Reply box.  There are 11 icon options.  The last one on the right are 4 Dots.  Click the Dots, the other line of choices pops up.

Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry no dots no nothing in my reply section

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP