Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Go paperless

The 'Help' page doesn't open so I'll ask here: can we go paperless? It'd would save some trees and some money to AARP.

Dan M

Please opt me out of paper delivery too.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I've looked around but haven't found a way. It would be nice to have the option to go paperless. The other magazines I subscribe to have gone paperless.

GodBlessUSA

Yes, how the heck do I stop receiving dead trees in the form of the AARP newsletter every month?

It is a waste of the organization's money and of my time, not to mention bad for the environment.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ag53362420 Here to help! I was able to stop delivery of the AARP Bulletin for your membership. You can expect the pre-printed issues to fully stop within 4-6 weeks. Would you also like me to stop the AARP Magazine for your account?  

0 Kudos

Can you stop mine please

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPJanelleM Please opt me out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, and any other print mail

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JosephL547063 You got it, Joseph! Your membership mailings and the mailings from our service providers will stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. I'm always here to help!

Hi @AARPJanelleM,

Can you please opt me out of any printed mail from AARP as well? I have been getting too much.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP