Honored Social Butterfly

Did The Forum Change?

I can't quote the posts I am responding to. The selections for customizing your own post seem different. Is this a glitch or has the process changed?

Gold Conversationalist

To see more items to use, expand the toolbar.

Click on, tap or/and activate image AARPActivateEnlarge.jpg to enlarge it.

AARPReplyExpand2020.jpg

Border Collie and God Bless AmericaBorder Collie and God Bless America

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We had a few hiccups when rolling out the new editor, but the quote function has been fixed. Here's how to select it now:

Quote function.jpg

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@nctarheel 

"I can't quote the posts I am responding to. The selections for customizing your own post seem different. Is this a glitch or has the process changed?"

I clicked reply to your post then I highlighted what you posted, copied it and pasted it in. I then added quotation marks. It does appear that things have been changed. 

I am glad to see my Macros back, now to see if they work.

GodBlessUSA

Yes that one worked. 

😎emoji worked, nope, emoji didn't work, now another try 😒

( The emoji's are showing because I used the ones on my computer, Windows 10)

Posted by cat0w

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series