Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

instant win game a sham got 3 burlington in a row in slot machine and says i didn't win

Contributor

instant win game a sham got 3 burlington in a row in slot machine and says i didn't win

just played burlinton instant win game got 3 burlington symbols in slot machine game and it says sorry you didn't win, what the hell,  then how do you win? what a joke can someone tell how you are suppose to win? janelle can you let me know?

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @KristenD222700 | @Hedgehog999 | AndrewM333062 | mexicolisa | nancyian | AleaB660107 | JanelleR714940 | Karyn8 | a170938b

Here's the latest response from @AARPTeri, in regard to any confusion with the new instant wins.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Instant-Wins-Clarity/m-p/2544041/highlight/true#M9467

@AARPTeri wrote 03-15-2024 08:38 AM:

Rest assured that the message below the game is the official disposition and outcome of the game.  We are working on resolving the visual issues.

Conversationalist

So does that mean if you get three different symbols you could still be a winner since the slot machine doesn't matter?

Karyn
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Karyn8   We are so sorry for the confusion, and are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. As you continue to play Instant Win, the message below the game is the official disposition and outcome, so yes you could still win. Thanks for participating in AARP Rewards!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.

Screenshot_20240309-001255~2.png

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

Hi Hedgehog999! We are aware that some users are experiencing visual discrepancies in the outcome of the games. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Rest assured, the message below the game is the official disposition and outcome of the game. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

was told it was an error i won and reimbursed me 50 points whoopie the games are a joke

Contributor

The same thing happened to me last night with an Ulta gift card. I argued that they should follow their own game rules, but no luck. They credited me the 50 points.

Community Concierge

Hi mexicolisa. I'm sorry about the confusion, but you did not win the Instant Win. The Rewards Team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Oh no!  I guess your not the only one.  That is so disappointing. 

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

I had Red Lobster 3 in a row and also didn't win. 

Contributor

Same and they won't do anything other than to report to their team.  Mine was petsmart.

Conversationalist

Did you get them in the middle row? It takes the three to be in a row only on the middle row to win. 

Karyn
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

The slot machine game has only one row.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP