Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

instant win game is a joke! got 3 domino's and says sorry your not a winner

Contributor

instant win game is a joke! got 3 domino's and says sorry your not a winner

these instant win games are a joke got 3 domino's in a row says i lost. then how the hell am i suppose to win.am i wasting my points on this ridiculous game that is impossible to win? has anybody won on these slot machine games. can we go back to the old way to win gift cards?

Super Contributor

There have been other posts with people discussing this issue, and yes, some people have won Instant Wins with the spin game (see Instant Wins - Clarity - AARP Online Community ).  There is a screen shot in one of the comments in that post which shows a 4th gift card icon on top of the 3 icons in a row, and then the message says "YOU'RE A WINNER!".  I have also gotten 3 in a row without the 4th one, so I didn't win, which is definitely confusing and disappointing.  And I didn't see this explained anywhere when this new way of doing Instant Wins was introduced, that 3 in a row wasn't enough and you had to get the 4th one.  It seems it had to be figured out by the members how this spin game actually works.  And based on how many posts and comments there are about people getting 3 in a row and not winning, it seems that how this actually works still isn't understood by alot of people.

Bronze Conversationalist

It should not be that difficult for any capable IT team or capable company to amend the writing below the game to say that a fourth gift card will appear above the three if the game is won. Even show a small winning picture or a diagram as an example to dispel any misunderstanding.

Of course if they attempt to do that, they will probably break the whole site for a month or two! Maybe longer considering their past incompetence.

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @KenD101342 I agree!

I invite you...& @AndrewM333062 ....to add your comments, if youโ€™d like, to a post I made earlier:

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/The-status-of-the-AARP-Rewards-so-far-in-2024/td-p/2544613

Take care! ~Allen

Regular Contributor

WOW another person that got 3 in row and no gift card. i agree slot machine game is a joke when is aarp going to fix this issue. PROBABLY NEVER as i got 3 in a row last week and no gift card. 

Community Concierge

We are aware that some users are experiencing visual discrepancies in the outcome of the games, @AndrewM333062. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Rest assured, the message below the game is the official disposition and outcome of the game. I've refunded the points you used to play the Instant Win and you can see it on the Transaction History section of the AARP Rewards site. Weโ€™re sorry for the confusion. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP