Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Week 2: Healthy Eating Contest: Mood Food.

Message 21 of 73

I am trying to turn over a new leaf by eating better.  Here I have for lunch a Marble-Jack cheese wrap with pepperoni, mayo, and trilogy (flax, chia, hemp seeds).  I also like using the Parmesan cheese wraps.  

403678EF-C915-4106-B681-35E04081AD83.jpeg

2F620E72-E79A-42D8-8B06-6554680F7C83.jpeg

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 22 of 73

Eating hardy porridge (buckwheat, oats, chia, flaxseed) topped with walnuts, yogurt and honeychai.jpg

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 23 of 73

Enjoying "mood food" with this delicious grilled salmon, rice and a salad.Mood FoodMood Food

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 24 of 73

Love fish tacos!  I switch up the fish - salmon, tuna, perch, bluegill - always use shredded cabbage then mix up my veggies - tomato, cucumber, leeks, radish, greens etc. depending on whats in the frig. so delish!

fish taco 3.jpegfish taco 2.jpegfish taco.jpeg

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 25 of 73

I love salmon patties with lemon dill sauce. A great source of omega-3.ED35CD1F-7824-464B-8342-8253F8DD0048.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 26 of 73

IMG_3562.jpgI love finding recipes that are delicious and a little off-beat.  When I saw this recipe for sardines and celery salad, with jammy eggs, I ordered sardines (in soybean oil) in bulk (6 tins) for delivery by a warehouse store, and went to work!  Not only did I make this recipe, but I recollected that my mother used to saute onions, hot green peppers and soy sauce with sardines -- which was a terrific Korean dish to serve with rice -- and made that as well.  Omega-3 never tasted so good!

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 27 of 73

There truly is nothing so versatile in all your dishes, anywhere anytime! SOOOOO HEALTHY!!!

Omega rich.... AvacadosOmega rich.... Avacados

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 28 of 73

My daughter and I are currently on a 40 day fast and fish and salmon of the omega-3 fatty was the healthy eating group we selected!!! The plate consist of glazed strawberry salmon, garlic asparagus, and mushrooms😋 Dr. Leigh

39425464-1872-4B06-BA57-CF37AE49346A.jpeg

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 29 of 73

Walnuts add great flavor and crunch to a saladWalnuts add great flavor and crunch to a saladchia seed, berry yogurtchia seed, berry yogurt

Adding chia seeds to yogurt and substituting almonds with walnuts provided a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids to my diet not only for this week.

Highlighted

Message 30 of 73

I'm exploring new foods and adding salmon to my dinner tonight and working hard to eat better and stay healthy for my kids and family I already eat plenty of fruits and veggies easily but anything in the water I just hate the taste of so I'm trying something new thank you

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors