Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards redeemed for Bamboo Utensil Set - waiting 5+ weeks…has anyone else received their’s?

Periodic Contributor

Rewards redeemed for Bamboo Utensil Set - waiting 5+ weeks…has anyone else received their’s?

Just curious - has anyone else received their 4 piece utensil set and how long did it take? I redeemed my points on 11/9, so it has been over five weeks. I wanted to use as a stocking stuffer for my son…

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@serenaa99997 I'm sorry you never received your item within the 3 week timeframe, Serena! I was able to refund you the points. You can confirm your points info here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=adjustments Let me know if there's anything further I can do. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

There's more to it then just getting the points back. It was a wasted redemption that could have been used on a gift card or something else that month. I also got the points refunded but am disappointed at the lack of efficiency of the AARP rewards program.

Karyn
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Click on to this link --->  Re: Didn't Get the Bamboo Utensil Set - AARP Online Community

One member got her's this week - which is about 6 weeks,

another member is still waiting, like you    🤞     🚚

a different member received a different physical item in about 7 weeks.       

😎   Personal Side Note 12-23-22- I Redeemed a Physical Item (Tourister Pack/ Fanny Pack/ Bag ) ---> Re: LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY! - Page 3 - AARP Online Community on 11-28 and received today 12-23 which is about 25 days for final delivery thru US Postal Service - so about 3+ weeks.

Periodic Contributor

OK - thank you for the link! I will read it. I have my fingers crossed that it will come this week. Happy Holidays 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@serenaa99997 

hi serenaa

have you tried to purchase the Bamboo Utensil Set again ?
It was nice of JanelleM to go ahead and refund the points but you are still out the utensil set you wanted.  😫
This happens with the Instant Wins all the time & you lose your points and don’t know if you would have won and no points get refunded. Maybe it was not recorded against your 3 maximum redemptions for the month. Good Luck 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi - I wish I could, but I think the set is no longer available. I will keep my eye out for it in the future! Thanks for suggestion. Happy Holidays!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP