Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Didn't Get the Bamboo Utensil Set

I bought this set with points Nov 9 and still haven't received it. Anyone else waiting or did you get the item?

Karyn
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Karyn8 Hey Karyn, I checked your account and I see we reimbursed you those points when you called in on 12/13. I'm sorry you never received your Rewards item. I'm always here to help if you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Conversationalist

Hi Janelle, Yes the nice customer service rep did reverse the points as a goodwill gesture. She told me that it wouldn't cancel my receiving the item. She stated since it was promised at the 3-4 week time frame I should have received it already and that's why she credited the points back. It was a very nice gesture from AARP.

Karyn
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Haven't ordered this but read this...---->  Re: Acrylic Stemless Wine Glasses delivery timelin... - AARP Online Community

It took 7 weeks for one of our Ace member to get hers (physical item); and it was not being processed/ delivered during Dec/ Holiday month like right now for yours, so I would 'expect' maybe 6 to 7 weeks for yours. In time for Dec 25..???   🤞   Keep the faith, you'll soon ( or later ) be mixing and scraping your food with wood. 🍲   ( one or two 'p'  s... ???)

😎

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Thanks for answering the question I came on the board to ask:  "Has anyone gotten the merchandise yet?"   I've ordered two:  a tote bag and recently the collapsible cooler.   Will be glad to get that cooler as I could have used one like that in the hotel on a recent bus trip.   

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@HokiePoq 

Hi Hokie

I ordered the cooler !! suppose to arrive Dec 23-24  🤔 Hmmmm 🤞 🤞

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

UPDATE:  @Karyn8 @HokiePoq @rednexsrus @OneDayMatisyahu @AARPJanelleM 

Just received my utensil set this afternoon! Redeemed mine on the 9th of Nov, as well. 

Hope you get yours, soon! 🙂

Hi/ I've already received the stemless wine glasses back in October, I think. I see there's a package from AARP coming this week, probably the utensils. Big snow storm plus closing the Interstate has caused major delays in package arrivals on my end.

IMG_20221218_130536.jpg

Conversationalist

I got the tracking number from AARP for the Bamboo Utensil's. The USPS site shows they are waiting for receipt of the item so it hasn't been mailed yet. Oh well, it's another AARP glitch.

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

In addition, you can go here to see if your area has been impacted (by weather, etc...) just type in your zip code. 🙂 

Service Alerts - UPS 

UPS Service Alerts Page Enter Zip Code.png

Honored Social Butterfly

I have been having issues with UPS in tracking packages, UPS does not show ETA or anything. When going through USPS Informed Delivery I am able to track packages (by any carrier) that way. My que of items coming is nearly on another page right now. 😧

Conversationalist

I have a USPS tracking number not a UPS one. The USPS number does not work on UPS. I have no weather issues.  Thanks for posting, I'll keep watching for it and report if I get it.

How was the set, worth waiting for?

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, it's quite nice for a few points. Have a good evening.  🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP