Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Community Tips Contest 2022

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Community Tips Contest 2022

Have a tip on how you use AARP Rewards to learn, save, or score points?  Share your favorite earn activities, top ways to save, strategies on completing Extra Credit and other tips for the chance to be one of five (5) winners of 1,000 AARP Rewards Points! All participants will receive 50 AARP Rewards points for sharing their tip. 

Post your message by clicking reply at the bottom of this message! Contest runs from 6/13 until 7/1/22.  Click here to see Contest Rules.

AARPTeri
Contributor

I use AARP w

0 Kudos
Contributor

I use AARP information to gain knowledge. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

The easiest way to earn reward points is to attach your Fitbit Fitness Tracker and walk 10,000 steps each day! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

To ensure I receive points for visiting AARP each day, I routinely check the AARP website and app after breakfast. I also check to ensure my Apple fitness points are recorded from my activity the day before.

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

I've learned quite a bit from watching the videos and taking quizzes and I like to earn the points to trade in for sweepstake entries. I also like to trade them in for gift cards to use for extras.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I like watching the videos and doing the quizzes for points. Then I turn the points in for sweepstake entries and gift cards to use for Christmas gifts.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love the recipes and do the quizzes.

I linked my forgot to my AARP account so I earn points

with every  5000 steps!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I enjoy earning points by watching videos or taking quizzes. I use the points to enter contests every day that I am online at home.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love learning and taking the quizzes.  I enjoy earning points and trying to win the sweepstakes.  I look forward to  new articles everyday

0 Kudos
Contributor

I love the learning/earning aspect. I feel like I am being rewarded for learning something new. I'm hooked!

0 Kudos
Contributor

My best tip is to take the quizzes and learn something new everyday. (a lot of things I thought I knew I was wrong about). Watching videos is an easy way to learn and earn at the same time and I have also linked my AARP card & my Walgreens card for extra savings. Keeping healthy & fit and up-to-date on things helps to keep my brain sharp. #AARPRewards #contest #EarnRewards #tips

0 Kudos

I thoroughly enjoy the lectures, movies, and Outspell game. It develops my vocabulary

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm a game player all the way. Love keeping my mind sharp while earning points to use towards those other rewards. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I find the reward games most challenging, so I get a double boost when I have time to do them - learning and earning.

0 Kudos
Contributor

i love all the quizzes and games  keeps my mind working  I  enjoy the quizzes and surprise myself with the answers

0 Kudos
Contributor

So a really cool way to rack up points is to take quizzes, where I often discover I was wrong about some major stuff, from exercise to money. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am saving my award points to be eligible for a new tv! 

0 Kudos

I would love to you my reward points to help buy things that I need and wanted. I play a game daily to add up points. Plus it gives me some me time. I checked the benefit tab to see what’s new that I can utilize. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

i like to do the rewards games (1150 pts per day). right again trivia is great(300 pts). i think time and effort spent on it should deserve 450 pts. its more than watching a video.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I buy grocery gift cards right before I do my shopping to get instant savings

Regular Contributor

I have signed up for the newsletters that I am interested in which earns points and also read the AARP emails because there is often a code to enter for rewards points at the very end! I renewed my membership using a rewards link to collect extra points. Since COVID I have been doing the online exercise routines as there are a variety to choose from to keep it interesting and you are rewarded with points, too!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I love doing the quizzes.

With 450 pts to earn, what more can anyone ask for.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Check out installing AARP Perks extension on your internet browser!   😎

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Find quizzes and activities that interest you...such as health, security or finance. Take the time to read, and take the quizzes. There is always something to learn despite your age. These are things I've picked up since becoming a AARP Rewards member.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

My tip is after reading AARP I have learned that doing exercises with the videos I feel better & earn points. Then to keep my mind sharp I play trivia learning a lot of things & also earning points. After that I reward myself by playing a few games. AARP has taught me alot as well and i enjoy it very much. Thanks AARP!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My daily routine is to have coffee and take quizzes or watch videos. Very informative! I find I have to get to it early for the extra credit gift cards, you snooze, you lose those precious cards!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I try to take all the quizzes. With it, I earn points, AND learn new things!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I do the Trivia and crossword puzzles each day to earn reward points and a mix of quizzes and videos to get the maximum 7500 points each day. I've learned a lot and earned points that I've used to enter the sweepstakes and have even won a few things. It's a great program. Thanks AARP

0 Kudos
Contributor

Check every day and see what AARP can do for you. 

pat mcswain
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP