Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Job Posting on AARP

It is quite disappointing to come to an organization as well funded as AARP and find their website job listings barely functional.  It seems certain employers, Uber, Instacart, and others are allowed to flood these boards with redundant postings which make the whole process of reviewing the jobs available painfully slow and efficient.  In addition, it seems all these postings which could be more sparcely listed seemed to be filled, telling us that the boards are not being maintained in a timely fashion.  I found them of little help whatsoever.

Contributor

I too am disappointed in the job board on AARP.  I am looking for an IT job but when I went to the IT section it had lots of jobs that were not in IT.  I spent several hours going through the site only spotting a handfull of actual IT job being posted.  All I am finding on other job sites are temporary positions, ones that last for a few weeks or months!

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hello @carolp659171, sorry to hear about your issues with the AARP Job Board.  We’re aware of the duplication of postings from Uber and Instacart and are working diligently to correct.  We’re also making improvements to the experience to better communicate to job seekers when a posting has expired.  Thanks for your patience as our developers work this out!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I work for instacart, its not awful!  lol

defintilty a great way to fet your walking in!!! Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello @jc74495453:
What exactly do you do at instacart?

Hope its ok that I ask?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP